Week Three: Longview vs Lufkin (74th Meeting)

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (2-1) vs Lufkin Panthers (1-2)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my assessment of all the teams being mentioned in this discussion:

Lobos...bout to say we point shaving games

LP...how do u beat the tar outta JT lose to Lee and give Nac their "state championship" victory?? Wish I coulda seen the celebration!

JT...Horn will tell us their story

Lee...not falling for the banana in the tailpipe

Mavs...you give Longview hell and high water and turn around and make bossier look like the new Evangel!

Nac...Hell they the only undefeated listed so what that tell you?

I CAN TELL YOUVE BEEN HANGING AROUND THIS DUDE TO LONG!!! Look man.... I aint falling for no banana in the tail pipe fewl!

Keep it up I enjoy it and I am not even a Lobo fan. I try to do it for Henderson but nowhere to the degree that you do. A close second would be Mavgrad.

Mavchamp ya mean, I'm pretty sure ;)

It's taken me close to a decade to research as much information as I have now. And I'm still not fully complete.

Mavchamp ya mean, I'm pretty sure ;)

It's taken me close to a decade to research as much information as I have now. And I'm still not fully complete.

I hope that is what he means. I am the CFB guy. I just follow the Mavs from 4 states away :)

Oh and I am picking Lobos big in this one. I am not sure what to make of Nac, but from what I hear its not good. So this year may be an ugly one for Lufkin.

Where is the(bleeping)toss up option 07! Lol

Just pick a dang team Gtee lol

Forget what I said earlier though. We were looking ahead the last two weeks and Nac got lucky!! :lol:

Lufkin is going to win this one. We're also bringing the rain with us. Be afraid lobos, be very afraid! Btw...Mav you traitor!

Forget what I said earlier though. We were looking ahead the last two weeks and Nac got lucky!! :lol:

Lufkin is going to win this one. We're also bringing the rain with us. Be afraid lobos, be very afraid! Btw...Mav you traitor!

Thanking God for the rain! NO FEAR!!!

No knowledgeable Lobo ever takes LP lightly.

Come on now its Nac. The pack is a bi polar team. You beat a real Good Jt and then overlook Nac. I hope yall just overlooked Nac. I may have went overboard with the 4 touchdowns lol.

I agree. I don't like to take credit from anyone, especially high school kids that got a huge win for their town like that, but Nac wasn't that good imo. I'm just hoping we were looking ahead to the Lv game and we come into this game p!ssed off about the last two weeks. We beat a very good JT team in a blowout and we have the talent to play with anyone, so I think we're capable of keeping it close and beating the lobos up there.

We beat a very good JT team in a blowout and we have the talent to play with anyone, so I think we're capable of keeping it close and beating the lobos up there.

The road hasn't been friendly to Lufkin thus far.

Lobo is a much tougher place than Rose or Nac. lol

Then again, we haven't been playing any better than ya'll.

The road hasn't been friendly to Lufkin thus far.

Lobo is a much tougher place than Rose or Nac. lol

Then again, we haven't been playing any better than ya'll.

Your fans are just like ours now. They don't make much noise anymore at home. We just have to worry about the refs lol. The pack usually play better when most are against them and expect them to lose imo