Week Three: Longview vs Lufkin (74th Meeting)

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (2-1) vs Lufkin Panthers (1-2)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just pick a dang team Gtee lol

Forget what I said earlier though. We were looking ahead the last two weeks and Nac got lucky!! :lol:

Lufkin is going to win this one. We're also bringing the rain with us. Be afraid lobos, be very afraid! Btw...Mav you traitor!

I can't be a traitor... You lost to Nac :)(This will be the last time I use this... I hate when bad losses get tossed around all of the time, hence Marshall's first 4 games and all of last season) I would be picking the upset of the century if I picked Lufkin after that one :D

I think it has more to do with the team that plays in the stadium. Those boys in green are pretty good. Oh yea and the refs too....Kiddin

"Lufkin needs its best performance of the season so far from its front seven if the Panthers are to prevent Longview from dictating the pace like the Lobos achieved a year ago at Abe Martin Stadium."

ETSN.fm

Nothing was said about how good the Tyler Ref's are, where did you read that? :)

Not going to get into naming names because this person is so praised in the Lobo football online world but since this person clearly reads the previews will at least mention it...

Think it's funny how someone steals a person's entire history page layout without asking....and then goes on to steal the entire preview layout, claiming the work as his own without a mention of the other person doing all the work for him basically. Go spend the hours researching the records I've pulled if you want to use and claim them.

/end rant

Not going to get into naming names because this person is so praised in the Lobo football online world but since this person clearly reads the previews will at least mention it...

Think it's funny how someone steals a person's entire history page layout without asking....and then goes on to steal the entire preview layout, claiming the work as his own without a mention of the other person doing all the work for him basically. Go spend the hours researching the records I've pulled if you want to use and claim them.

/end rant

I would call them out, forget that not naming names bs..

"Lufkin needs its best performance of the season so far from its front seven if the Panthers are to prevent Longview from dictating the pace like the Lobos achieved a year ago at Abe Martin Stadium."

ETSN.fm

Nothing was said about how good the Tyler Ref's are, where did you read that? :)

The Tyler refs and good should never be put in the same......ugh nevermind since they will be at the game again.. :lol:

I can't be a traitor... You lost to Nac :)(This will be the last time I use this... I hate when bad losses get tossed around all of the time, hence Marshall's first 4 games and all of last season) I would be picking the upset of the century if I picked Lufkin after that one :D

Yea, I was just messing with ya. I still can't believe we lost to them.

/end rant

Yeah....go ahead and speak your mind...LoboFan07 !

Don't pull back any punches if we have a plagiarizer in our midst !

Who is it and where's the work being misrepresented ?

Come on with it ?

R.J.

/end rant

1929.gif

t65p5g.gif

/end rant

I think I've located where it's taken place. It would appear that you have a pretty good point, too !

This person could've at least given credit to where the probable idea originated.

R.J.

Lufkin JV and fish swept Longview tonight.

Longview's fish coaches probably need to go elsewhere?

Never seen them this bad..

Scary to wonder how bad Marshall's Fish teams are since they lost to Longview's. Freshmen coaches have been absolutely awful this season. Disappointing.

Scary to wonder how bad Marshall's Fish teams are since they lost to Longview's. Freshmen coaches have been absolutely awful this season. Disappointing.

maybe they don't have much to work with. Could be in for some lean years ahead never seen them losing like this.

maybe they don't have much to work with. Could be in for some lean years ahead never seen them losing like this.

fish do have one player I see maybe moving to varsity next year...Jeremiah Head(wr). He's bigger then all our varsity wr's. He just has to mature some.