Week Three: Longview vs Lufkin (74th Meeting)

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (2-1) vs Lufkin Panthers (1-2)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He threw to like 6 different receivers tonight?

I'm just waiting on some consistency...

80 caught a few fullback caught one 11 caught a cheap one leonard caught 1 is all I remember. This game coilda been really broke wide open but he missed bout 3 r 4 routes that were wide open cause he was locked on. Out of all the players on offense neva thought I could utter the words Chum could be tbe weak spot.

80 caught a few fullback caught one 11 caught a cheap one leonard caught 1 is all I remember. This game coilda been really broke wide open but he missed bout 3 r 4 routes that were wide open cause he was locked on. Out of all the players on offense neva thought I could utter the words Chum could be tbe weak spot.

Powell, Pellum, Anthony, Leonard, Hasty and Whitaker all caught passes tonight.

But you're right about chum, Like I said, just waiting on some consistency.

Out of all the players on offense neva thought I could utter the words Chum could be tbe weak spot.

While I agree he needs to get better, and the consistency is an absolute must before November gets here.....I'm going to choose to take this in perspective.

We're complaining about a LOBO quarterback that just went 12 of 19 for over 200 yards. Yes he missed some wide open guys, and yes Longview could and probably should've put up 70 on that Lp defense. But it was still a solid days works for the guy.

Am worried about what the defense gave up in the 2nd half but with Henderson supposedly back this week, I think it'll come together before Horn rolls into town.

If we can get consistency out of our passing game, holy smokes. Look out.