Garrison vs San Augustine

baseballcoach

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good grief...wolverine...just stop with the joaquin pokes..worry about san augustine and their opponent...for the last 3 years at least every sa vs whoever thread has turned into an argument between u and joaquin..just stop

Get lost man...I think the losing by 28 points was made by a Joaquin faithful wanting a rise out of someone and they got it! These boys wont lose by 28 because they have the fight in them to keep playing. Right now they are a great offensive team, and they will be tough to stop. When things start clicking this could be a very dangerous team.

Garrison will be another great team this week...the only down team we play in pre season is Hemphill...so hopefully the boys the quality of teams that they are playing. You wont see that til a few rounds into the 1A playoffs...

Congratulations on the new stadium. I've driven by it a few times and it looks great. I haven't seen our seventh grade team play, but the eight grade and JV both have good teams. Looking forward to Thursday.

Ready for it to be completely finished in a few short weeks! Our 7th graders haven't played yet but our 8th grade beat Deweyville 42-0 last week. JV has lost 2 heart breakers and beaten deweyville. It's basically the 8th grade group that y'all played last year.

I'm excited for the varsity game. Our guys have gotten better each game. Interested to see if it can continue. We've shower glimpses of putting it together on both sides of the ball but we still have tons of room for improvement. I think if we can hold with y'all early and have some confidence then we have a shot. Just have to avoid those ugly possessions.

Get lost man...I think the losing by 28 points was made by a Joaquin faithful wanting a rise out of someone and they got it! These boys wont lose by 28 because they have the fight in them to keep playing. Right now they are a great offensive team, and they will be tough to stop. When things start clicking this could be a very dangerous team.

Garrison will be another great team this week...the only down team we play in pre season is Hemphill...so hopefully the boys the quality of teams that they are playing. You wont see that til a few rounds into the 1A playoffs...

You are a piece of work. Someone comes on a thread and makes a simple prediction on a game and you go all conspiracy theory. I hope SA gets back on the win wagon quick, cause the losses really seem to be getting to you.

You are a piece of work. Someone comes on a thread and makes a simple prediction on a game and you go all conspiracy theory. I hope SA gets back on the win wagon quick, cause the losses really seem to be getting to you.

No the losses are fine. They are a young team playing tough teams...Im confident that they will be fine come district time. No one in our district will be as tough as our pre season schedule "minus Hemphill"!

dont u know that every loss is the direct result of us joaquin faithfuls. their losses r our fault. i guess its because he has to have someone to blame. and if garrison can beat tenaha then i dont think a 28 point spread isnt that much out of the picture.

No the losses are fine. They are a young team playing tough teams...Im confident that they will be fine come district time. No one in our district will be as tough as our pre season schedule "minus Hemphill"!

So why do you get so offended when someone picks against your team?

We show glimpses of brilliance for one or two possessions, then we shoot ourselves in the foot for the next two. Our offensive line play has been spotty, but we will be fine with some experience and cooler weather.

That's just the way it works with young players. Takes them a few games to get consistent. You're right, they should be fine by district play, although with Shelbyville on the upswing, District 10 is going to leave a good team at the house come November.

That's just the way it works with young players. Takes them a few games to get consistent. You're right, they should be fine by district play, although with Shelbyville on the upswing, District 10 is going to leave a good team at the house come November.

I think he is from Garrison. But what he said somewhat holds true for SA. Scoring on about 70% of our possessions right now. Averaging almost 9 yards per snap. If the guys can eliminate that 1 ugly possession per half they will be even that much better on offense

Garrison vs. San Augustine could be a mirror image of last week's game for the Dogs. The Wolves will bring in some young athletes with speed and explosion, as evident in their ability to put up over 30 points per game. Yes, they have struggled on the defensive side of the ball, but you never know when the light may come on for inexperienced players. Add in the sour taste they have from losing last year's game to the Dogs and emotions will ride high. The Bulldogs need to have a big showing this week to gear up for the start of district next week, and focus solely on the opponent at hand. If the Bulldogs are able to jump out to an early lead, they need to find that killer instinct to put a team away to mentally take them out of their rhythm. For the Dogs, the pieces to the puzzle are there on both sides of the ball, they just need to be left in place. I expect Garrison to be able to control the game and get the "W", and expect to see the intensity level rise a little higher this week. Time for the Dogs to have a complete game, to keep that swagger building for a big season. Roll On Dogs!