Woman Brutalized by Police!

Locutus

I would be a bigot, a prostitute, a druggie, or dead in the street before I would degrade myself as you have 50 by being a cop.

Now it is not individuals, it is cop mentality. You bullies defend the practice, you cover it up, and you promote by doing those things. Only recently as more and more cameras are out there is it coming out just how pathetic and abusive the "brethern" is. If it were not for cameras y'all would still be denying it. It is a mentality because the cops are constantly making up reasons stop people. To abuse them. You fabricate made up traffic violations to harrass and abuse people. The "bumped" line. The failure to use a signal. The "in the wrong area" stop. It is pathetic and the reason you are a cop is so you can play out your fantasy of abusing defensless public. God forbid what happens if you dare question or challenge your "authority." Well I think we have seen an abundance of what happens. See the woman above. You are to lazy to get a real job, to do something actually constructive. You see the public as guilty and needing to be controlled.

So I would say you are the lazy one. Your pathetic need to bring some normal to your life, and you can only do that at the expense of others .

Just like now 50, you are trying, racking that minute brain of yours to find some way to ban, me or give some of those stupid warning points. Now show your real mentality and make up some way to do your abusing. Show your real colors. It is in there. Do it and prove every word I said. You have no valid reason, so make up one. There are no cameras big boy. Of course, you will now try to say some slick comment about how you could if you wanted. Thinking you are disproving that mentality. If cops were not so simple and predictable it would be commical.

^ I seriously can't believe you haven't been banned from this site for your personal attack on Five0pd310. You deserve to be banned and this site would be better off without sick people like you.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the longest tantrum rant that I have ever read. You have no basis for your opinion other than the actions of a small minority.

^ I seriously can't believe you haven't been banned from this site for your personal attack on Five0pd310. You deserve to be banned and this site would be better off without sick people like you.

Nice to see we can agree on something.

I say there are more good cops than bad. The majority of good acts they perform gets shadowed by the bad acts of a minority group of officers.

Kinda like teachers, I don't believe they all have sex with their students. There are more good teachers than just a few bad ones. Do you?

Connections? Gotta do a better job of trying to catch the bad ones during the screening process; just like they did with Zimmerman and rejected him. Many of these incidents I see a Zimmerman.

The screening process has got to improve but even at that they are never going to screen all of the bad ones out. The good officers are the ones who are going to have to clean it up.

You are probably correct on your first statement. Does not change anything. Could be said about anything. Justification is not worth anything.

We are not talking about teachers that have sex with their students, not even similar or close to what we are talking about. Try again.

I don't figure it is the screening process. I believe it is more than likely the mentality that causes them to go over to the dark side. LE promotes an abusive mentality. They abuse the constitution and that is always going to bleed over to the individual.

It is not the people involved it is the bigger mentality.

That was the longest tantrum rant that I have ever read. You have no basis for your opinion other than the actions of a small minority.

Then stop reading.

Psychic now are you? Ha. What a joke. You have no idea what my opinion is based on. Just because it is not your does not mean you have any basis either. Small majority? How many a day do you need put up before you realize it is not a majority.

This is not about 5-0. He just is the one on here that defends wrong so much.

I am sick because I believe the abuse of people is wrong? Good one.

Yes, get the site you want, no one disagrees with you, that's it, good posititon.

I sure hope you my friend do not get what you deserve.

That made no sense whatsoever. I don't have to be psychic when you are blurting out your idiotic opinion. Also, I said small minority not majority.

No problem. Guess we will just have to wait and see how things go. I am done with this, good luck in everything you believe, I hope you are correct.

Police brutality, unfortunately, isn't anything new. I do think when it does happen, the books should be thrown at them, literally. They have a duty, a civic duty to uphold the law. When they break the law that they impress on everyone else is well.....course you could also apply that same logic to politicians.... that SURE hasn't worked out for the rest of the American public!

However, I realize mistakes do happen. We are but mere humans. Mistakes versus wanton abuse of the law, brutality, etc. is something entirely different, though.

There is a heifer of a DPS officer up at the weigh station just south of Pine Bluff.....probably good thing my son wouldn't let me talk to her...DANGIT! LOL

I would be a bigot, a prostitute, a druggie, or dead in the street before I would degrade myself as you have 50 by being a cop.

Now it is not individuals, it is cop mentality. You bullies defend the practice, you cover it up, and you promote by doing those things. Only recently as more and more cameras are out there is it coming out just how pathetic and abusive the "brethern" is. If it were not for cameras y'all would still be denying it. It is a mentality because the cops are constantly making up reasons stop people. To abuse them. You fabricate made up traffic violations to harrass and abuse people. The "bumped" line. The failure to use a signal. The "in the wrong area" stop. It is pathetic and the reason you are a cop is so you can play out your fantasy of abusing defensless public. God forbid what happens if you dare question or challenge your "authority." Well I think we have seen an abundance of what happens. See the woman above. You are to lazy to get a real job, to do something actually constructive. You see the public as guilty and needing to be controlled.

So I would say you are the lazy one. Your pathetic need to bring some normal to your life, and you can only do that at the expense of others .

Just like now 50, you are trying, racking that minute brain of yours to find some way to ban, me or give some of those stupid warning points. Now show your real mentality and make up some way to do your abusing. Show your real colors. It is in there. Do it and prove every word I said. You have no valid reason, so make up one. There are no cameras big boy. Of course, you will now try to say some slick comment about how you could if you wanted. Thinking you are disproving that mentality. If cops were not so simple and predictable it would be commical.

Every point you have tried to make about me in this rambling post is absolutely false. I do not cover things up, I do not bully, and I do not allow and I certainly do not promote any of my officers to do them. "Cops" do not routinely make up reasons to stop people. Cops who break the rules do. The extremely vast majority of cops will never do that in their life time. Yet this is your "evidence" that the cop mentality you speak of exists? You are right...this is certainly getting comical. It's funny that anyone could be so completely blind to the truth. You call me lazy then accuse me of going out and bullying everyone that I run across and that I spent my career trying to abuse the entire public. Seriously? Did you even read anything you wrote?

I have spent my career serving the public and doing everything I can to protect the would be victims of society. To say that I view everyone as guilty and that I am too lazy to get a real job and that I have never done anything constructive further proves that you are simply a bigot with very limited mental abilities. You are short sighted and narrow minded. You can't take complex issues and make sense of them because you lack the ability to do so.

Not once have I ever wanted to suspend you. Ever. Not one single time. Where do you get this stuff from. I swear that you are so wrapped up in trying to claim victim hood against anyone who you disagree with, that it is eating you up inside. Listen...no one is trying to victimize you here. Take responsibility for what you have done in your own life and stop trying to force feed everyone around you that your life is only this bad because of this group or that group, etc.

It boils down to this. I think you are having some severe delusions of grandeur and you are upset that you will never be able to live up to your insane imaginations. My recommendation to you would be for you to relax. Quit looking for any reason to be a victim. Stop looking at yourself as so important that you think everyone's world revolves around you and that everyone is just out to get you. Finally, you need to educate yourself on how the world operates. Being simple minded, I'm sure, makes things easier for you, but true freedom can only come with legitimate knowledge. You are imprisoning yourself with your own irrational imagination. If you want to be free, then start with your own mind. I have no desire to ban you. I have no desire to see a murder just so I can go take the killer's freedom away. I honestly wish that our jails could be empty every night. Just think how easy my job would be then.

Finally....I do have a normal life. I have a wife and a son. I pick my son up from school everyday and we come home and I help him with every piece of homework he has. I take him fishing and hunting and we both love to go out and shoot guns. We love to go out and eat new and exotic foods at random restaurants, even if it turns out nasty. My wife and I watch the Rangers play every chance we get. I talk to her about how her day at work was and we argue sometimes about the money we spend. My career has nothing to do with any of that. I do not need a career to make myself feel normal. I don't even comprehend the logic of that, because there is none. What I deal with at night is the furthest thing from normal one could do. I come home to my family just so I can see what normal feels like.

I have offered for you to come out and ride with me for a shift in the past, but you refuse to do so. I know why. It's because you KNOW that your imaginary world where you are a victim of everyone, is false. You know its false, but you can not risk the idea that maybe you are wrong because that would mean that you would have to blame yourself for all the decisions you've made in life. No one has done that to you. No one is wanting to do that to you.

This is not about 5-0. He just is the one on here that defends wrong so much.

I am sick because I believe the abuse of people is wrong? Good one.

Yes, get the site you want, no one disagrees with you, that's it, good posititon.

I sure hope you my friend do not get what you deserve.

Show us where I have defended these or other officers in similar situations. Show everyone now, or admit that you are wrong or a liar. Your choice.

lol...and again I can't help but laugh at you. "This is not about 5-0" ...5-0 does this, 5-0 does that, 5-0 brutalizes people, 5-0 violates the Constitution, 5-0 wants to ban me, 5-0 is a bully, 5-0 is an idiot, etc, etc, etc.

It's not about me? Really? Because truthfully speaking, it sounds like you are obsessed with me.

It has been shown that cops do have quotas to make, even though they deny them.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/07/25/video-auburn-cop-fired-for-blowing-the-whistle-on-ticket-arrest-quotas/

http://www.wkrn.com/story/22134103/police-point-system-targets-drivers

In Texas there are State Grants to Police Departments for pulling over 4 motorists per hour according to this report : http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/05/20/one-north-texas-officer-says-ticket-quotas-do-existand-it-may-be-a-ticket-to-a-trophy/

I think the mentality has changed with many departments because of budget cuts. Another thing is many police departments don't make an effort to get to know the people in the community like they once did. I know growing up in Longview when it only had a population between 35,000 and 55,000 that I knew many of the police officers around town, and I didn't even have a drivers license. The only time you hear about the Police getting involved with communities today is National Night Out. They used to do the Community Watch Program, but it seems like a few months after it started the police officer in charge wasn't seen as much after about 6 months. I think we do have a problem, but I think it's going to take both citizens and the Police Departments to solve the problem.

When people normally speak of quotas they normally mean for citations or arrests. In that sense quotas are rare because they are expressly against the law. I'm not going to play stupid and pretend they don't exist at all, but to say they are commonplace would be far from accurate.

That being said, there are many agencies that have a "contact" minimum. It simply means you have to go out and work and make contacts with citizens. Be they traffic violations, business "meet and greets", safety inspections, etc. I don't have a problem with that at all. An officer should be out and about being seen and most importantly, being available for the people who are paying him/her to do their job. I don't want to work at a place who will allow their employees to do nothing, adversely, if an agency told me I must write X number of tickets a day, or make X number of arrests, I would report them without a second thought. That's not working. That is simply the fastest way to get yourself into a lawsuit. It breeds false or iffy arrests because the officer make sure to arrest that number of people in order to keep his job because his family's well being may very well depend on that job.

As for the neighborhood crime watch, I think that is a reflection on how people view their neighbors now-a-days. I helped a neighborhood once start up a Crime Watch and they held one meeting in which maybe three or four people showed up to and then they never agreed to another meeting. Most people were too concerned about their blackberries and iPhones to concern themselves with meeting their neighbors and helping each other out. People don't get out of their houses anymore unless it's to get back and forth from their car.

I'd love to see the video of what happened initially, but this looks like another abuse made by the Blue : http://autos.aol.com/article/cop-throws-family-to-ground-during-traffic-stop/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing7%7Cdl10%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D378308 . From what I see he has the mom, dad, and son handcuffed on the ground pointing his gun at their heads. He actually picks up the father, and puts him in the squad car, then goes back to rough up the mom. When will it stop ???