Gunman at the Naval Yard

parentofredheads

It was a shotgun he carried in with him. His other weapons were picked from his early victims. The security at our military bases needs to be reviewed. It is sad that innocent people are the victims of these crazed gunmen.

True, not to mention how did this idiot get a Secret clearance? Good GRIEF... the military can't even protect their own on American soil, what in the ever living world, does ANYONE ever believe that they can shutdown the borders?

It appears that even our Government allowed him to be bypassed in his recruitment. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/17/aaron-alexis-navy_n_3941851.html?utm_hp_ref=politics&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D376818

I know that back in the day many judges would tell a rogue that either one could go to jail or enlist, but evidently even the Navy couldn't figure out what was wrong with this guy.

True, not to mention how did this idiot get a Secret clearance? Good GRIEF... the military can't even protect their own on American soil, what in the ever living world, does ANYONE ever believe that they can shutdown the borders?

YOU are correct and they couldn't shutdown the borders...thankfully the Border Patrol is in charge of border security and those men and women do a great job considering the task they face. Go to El Psao and look...don't forget "Dogpatch"; then go to Presidio and drive south into the Big Bend; then come back and tell us how your ever going to seal off that border?

YOU are correct and they couldn't shutdown the borders...thankfully the Border Patrol is in charge of border security and those men and women do a great job considering the task they face. Go to El Psao and look...don't forget "Dogpatch"; then go to Presidio and drive south into the Big Bend; then come back and tell us how your ever going to seal off that border?

Is the Border Patrol truly in charge of our borders, or is their commander in chief, who by his own department, lets illegals go?

I'm sure you've heard....if there's a will, there's a way.

Is the Border Patrol truly in charge of our borders, or is their commander in chief, who by his own department, lets illegals go?

I'm sure you've heard....if there's a will, there's a way.

Yep...and the Mexicans have the WILL and there are plenty of WAYS. Have you per chance ever visited any of the areas that I suggested in a prior post...seriously. If "yes", I'd like to engage you in a more in depth discussion on this forum re border security.

Yep...and the Mexicans have the WILL and there are plenty of WAYS. Have you per chance ever visited any of the areas that I suggested in a prior post...seriously. If "yes", I'd like to engage you in a more in depth discussion on this forum re border security.

Yes, I have, and you can engage all you want... you're not going to change my mind. Course I'm sure you're all for legalizing all the illegals, right? If so, talking to the wind, my friend, talking to the wind.