Smoaky Hall Of Fame

OLEMAN

Wow

I have been looking at this years treads and I miss some real people that added alot to this web site that are no longer with us. The two that come to mine are Pops and Topcat. Both had passion for their home town but both sent forward a voice of reason as to how games would turn out. Most of all they both respected the game and those who took part.

• Like 2

Wow

I have been looking at this years treads and I miss some real people that added alot to this web site that are no longer with us. The two that come to mine are Pops and Topcat. Both had passion for their home town but both sent forward a voice of reason as to how games would turn out. Most of all they both respected the game and those who took part.

+1

Wow

I sure miss pops

I sure miss pops

Same. Him, sawboss, franks, and allbig8 only straight shooters on here that I read regularly. Sure there are others but those 4 are/were the ones I trusted. Now only sawboss n allbig8 remain.

Same. Him, sawboss, franks, and allbig8 only straight shooters on here that I read regularly. Sure there are others but those 4 are/were the ones I trusted. Now only sawboss n allbig8 remain.

Thanks GreezyChef, call it as a I see it. Which sometimes gets me in trouble, but life goes on. Roll On Dogs!

Miss franks post! Even though he is a whitehouse homer! Enjoyed em. I've seen a few this year. Where is he

He went into voluntary retirement. He has popped in once for a quick take on a game and back into retirement again. I do believe he said he is monitoring what is being said though.