Wildcard

Crawford

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the final 2 spots in the AL? (multiple voting)

• Texas
    • Tampa Bay
    • Cleveland
    • Baltimore
    • Kansas City
    • New York

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm what's your point, bro? I have a current major league starting pitcher as a client of my business. So what? I'm talking about YOU. What gives you the right to question anybody else's baseball knowledge on this forum??

I'll hang up and listen :)

I know one that doesn't :)

I NEVER questioned your baseball knowledge, matter of fact you are the d-king of telling someone how wrong they are. But there are MANY fans out there that blame the coaches when things are bad and when they are doing great its the players. Mavgrad99 friend is right!! players would never coach because they see the BS the fans give the coaches.

I NEVER questioned your baseball knowledge, matter of fact you are the d-king of telling someone how wrong they are. But there are MANY fans out there that blame the coaches when things are bad and when they are doing great its the players. Mavgrad99 friend is right!! players would never coach because they see the BS the fans give the coaches.

My buddy plays for the Braves by the way. Met him when I covered a Gwinnett Braves game, then he texted me with tix to a few Braves games. Since then, we have lunch or dinner like once every few months. Nice guy, he would make a great add to the Rangers roster, doubt he ever leaves the ATL though.

You act like such a fool for denying what everyone else can see that you typed.

I said yall just see it that it is ALL Ron's fault and that the fan that jumped on 4-5 years ago think that everything is perfect in baseball, then you got your feelings hurt because I called you bandwagon fans (fairweather fans is more your role) so then I said it could be that you never played or got mad at your coach was the reason you say the players did good or the coach fault when player does bad!! So no I DIDN'T NEVER QUESTION YOUR KNOWDLEGE!!!!........what you read you put into your own words to make you feel better.........and that is ok

I said yall just see it that it is ALL Ron's fault and that the fan that jumped on 4-5 years ago think that everything is perfect in baseball, then you got your feelings hurt because I called you bandwagon fans (fairweather fans is more your role) so then I said it could be that you never played or got mad at your coach was the reason you say the players did good or the coach fault when player does bad!! So no I DIDN'T NEVER QUESTION YOUR KNOWDLEGE!!!!........what you read you put into your own words to make you feel better.........and that is ok

Who started being a fan 4-5 years ago?