Wildcard

Crawford

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the final 2 spots in the AL? (multiple voting)

• Texas
    • Tampa Bay
    • Cleveland
    • Baltimore
    • Kansas City
    • New York

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 extra inning games and we have lost 9 of them.

Let me guess......not the manager's fault, right?

Great night by pitchers..........no body on base for your man (which I LOVE- good call on bringing him to Texas) people before him and after him in the last 15 games 2 for 23........WOW

so is that the managers fault....................please tell me that it is and everyone on this forum will know how you stand.....love to #$#$ when things go wrong but when things are going well you are sitting there clapping being swell

Now would that be playing for the big inning or playing for the small inning, because it would be dumb playing for the small inning!!!

They never bunted!!

Besides that they only needed one run to win. That's how it works when you have the bottom half of the inning. PM if you don't understand and I'll explain it to you :)

Great night by pitchers..........no body on base for your man (which I LOVE- good call on bringing him to Texas) people before him and after him in the last 15 games 2 for 23........WOW

so is that the managers fault....................please tell me that it is and everyone on this forum will know how you stand.....love to #$#$ when things go wrong but when things are going well you are sitting there clapping being swell

Yes I will #% when my damn team is circling the drain. And I "sit" in the same place either away...win or lose I watch all the games. If I'm not watching at home, I'm at the game. Quit trying to act like you know me, buddy. I post as I please and I like I've said umpteen times: I don't care if you like my opinion or not. You will not censor me, so you might as well quit trying.

Ratt...if a player is struggling he has to be managed. I know that is a different concept for you but these players do not manage themselves. You might not want to ever admit it but Wash is the leader of the team and right now they aren't being lead very well down the stretch. You get butthurt cause Immortal and I do not agree with your "Wash is untouchable" stance....tough. That doesn't make us bad fans. Like it or not, this aint soccer, we don't play for a tie or second place. There is only one objective in Major League Baseball. If you don't know what that is, look it up!

I believe the Rangers #### against good opponents. The run they made in August was against the Astros, plain and simple.

They won 5 of the 7 series they played in August. As, Angels, Stros, Stros, Mariners. They also split with the Brewers. August wasn't exactly a weak month. It was just good baseball and good pitching... The most runs allowed in any game they played in August was 5. Not bad in a 20-6 record for August.

Ratt...if a player is struggling he has to be managed. I know that is a different concept for you but these players do not manage themselves. You might not want to ever admit it but Wash is the leader of the team and right now they aren't being lead very well down the stretch. You get butthurt cause Immortal and I do not agree with your "Wash is untouchable" stance....tough. That doesn't make us bad fans. Like it or not, this aint soccer, we don't play for a tie or second place. There is only one objective in Major League Baseball. If you don't know what that is, look it up!

If A player is struggling.............Mitch is batting .220 for the year and that is Ron's fault. I guess shipping Davis which has 52 hr and over 150 rbi and keeping Mitch is Ron's fault. The problem is yall only to blame to Ron and not the players that have to swing and pitch and when the stink over the last 5 weeks it has to be Ron's fault. I am not ? yall's greatness of being a Ranger fan, it could be yall never played baseball and understand it- or a Coach was the reason you went 2 and 9 your senior year pitching and batted .250 and didn't get to play college ball.

I never said Wash is untouchable......... I have said in many posts that he has messed up and his strong points are different areas, but to put the blame on him and only him. To say what has happened this year to this team with the lose of key pitchers and a big bat is his fault. Like it or not this is not football..............if someone is having a bad game you can hide him by running the ball the other way or taking him out until he gets it right. You don't have to many moves in the game in baseball once you do the line-up cards it is it and you can make the moves at the end but that might be after a guy went 0-4 or gave up 7 runs.

If A player is struggling.............Mitch is batting .220 for the year and that is Ron's fault. I guess shipping Davis which has 52 hr and over 150 rbi and keeping Mitch is Ron's fault. The problem is yall only to blame to Ron and not the players that have to swing and pitch and when the stink over the last 5 weeks it has to be Ron's fault. I am not ? yall's greatness of being a Ranger fan, it could be yall never played baseball and understand it- or a Coach was the reason you went 2 and 9 your senior year pitching and batted .250 and didn't get to play college ball.

I never said Wash is untouchable......... I have said in many posts that he has messed up and his strong points are different areas, but to put the blame on him and only him. To say what has happened this year to this team with the lose of key pitchers and a big bat is his fault. Like it or not this is not football..............if someone is having a bad game you can hide him by running the ball the other way or taking him out until he gets it right. You don't have to many moves in the game in baseball once you do the line-up cards it is it and you can make the moves at the end but that might be after a guy went 0-4 or gave up 7 runs.

Dude, why do you have to try and make this personal by questioning other's baseball knowledge and playing experience? Were you yourself a major leaguer? Please enlighten us all. I'm sure your baseball exploits are fascinating!

Dude, why do you have to try and make this personal by questioning other's baseball knowledge and playing experience? Were you yourself a major leaguer? Please enlighten us all. I'm sure your baseball exploits are fascinating!

It's all he has. He acts like he knows us or something. Even though I coached High School baseball for 2 years I do not brag or use that to make people think I'm an expert cause I most certainly am not. Why in the world is he so butthurt cause we don't agree with him is beyond me. If he loves Wash and thinks he is the greatest manager for the Rangers then I'm fine with that. Its cool bro really. Your man crush is fine with me but damn, this is still America where we can disagree without having to resort to personal attacks.

The point is when I stand up for it not all being Wash fault and say good things about him you bash me for thinking he is good, when I bash yall for saying it is all his fault and the players had no part in it and if he managed them better they would hit and pitch better that game or this year, or wouldn't go in to slumps I'm being like I think I know more than ya'll. - which I am not saying at all. I am saying that I do not understand how you can not hold players accountable for sorry play. Heck if you coached baseball for two years how in the heck do you not get my point...........unless you went to the state playoffs both years and won it and then went on to something else. I posted when good things were being said about Wash earlier in the year when things were going well and post when things when people think bad of him.

I understand how most sports fans think when things go well it's the players making plays, when they do bad it has to be the coaches fault. I just thought most of the sport fans on here were smart enough to know that is not the case.

Maybe so maybe no............ you would be surprised how many MLB- retired or playing live around east Texas and central Texas for the hunting. There are three (two ex and one playing in the bigs) living in Buffalo

Maybe so maybe no............ you would be surprised how many MLB- retired or playing live around east Texas and central Texas for the hunting. There are three (two ex and one playing in the bigs) living in Buffalo

And I bet most ex players wouldn't make good coaches.

Ummm what's your point, bro? I have a current major league starting pitcher as a client of my business. So what? I'm talking about YOU. What gives you the right to question anybody else's baseball knowledge on this forum??

I'll hang up and listen :)

And I bet most ex players wouldn't make good coaches.

I know one that doesn't :)

Ummm what's your point, bro? I have a current major league starting pitcher as a client of my business. So what? I'm talking about YOU. What gives you the right to question anybody else's baseball knowledge on this forum??

I'll hang up and listen :)

I know one that doesn't :)

I know a lot of current MLB players that say they won't ever touch baseball coaching... There is too much stuff out of their control that they don't want to get blamed for. My buddy out here, Mike Minor, told me that if I ever hear him say that he thinks he would be a good baseball coach to take a bat to his knees then his mouth :)