Wildcard

Crawford

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the final 2 spots in the AL? (multiple voting)

• Texas
    • Tampa Bay
    • Cleveland
    • Baltimore
    • Kansas City
    • New York

If wash does go I believe we should make immortal manager. He never is wrong, only does the right thing, and all his strategies work. We will be 162-0. Can't argue with his greatness.

You know it's sad when people like you resort to childish condescension when you can't win your argument with logical points.

You and rattler resort to this kind of b.s. anytime someone says something critical of RW that you don't agree with. Rattler likes to just call people bandwagon fans and you have tried to belittle my baseball knowledge and even brought up my "work". Do you realize how stupid this makes you sound? I have not once implied that anyone on here doesn't "know" baseball or is not a fan or any of the other things you guys have. Grow up

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know....it's not that it didn't work. My problem was that it was just a losing strategy mentality. If it was the 6th 7th or 8th inning and we still had not scored any runs, then I could see playing the small ball there. In this case AND having Gentry as the runner why not steal instead of sacrifice? That is my only point. You guys would do better arguing the specific issue than to try to psychoanalize my baseball philosophies and what you think I "love". It would make for a much better discussion.

BTW who is faster than Gentry on the Rangers? I would like to know

Andrus?

You know it's sad when people like you resort to childish condescension when you can't win your argument with logical points.

You and rattler resort to this kind of b.s. anytime someone says something critical of RW that you don't agree with. Rattler likes to just call people bandwagon fans and you have tried to belittle my baseball knowledge and even brought up my "work". Do you realize how stupid this makes you sound? I have not once implied that anyone on here doesn't "know" baseball or is not a fan or any of the other things you guys have. Grow up

Grow up...ok, you the same, but if you think you can bash the Rangers (I know it is just Ron you are bashing) and not get people mad you are wrong. I take it as Ron is still part of the Rangers so bashing him is the same as bashing the whole team. The people at the games that are clapping and saying great win Rangers and Ron you stink is pathetic

Grow up...ok, you the same, but if you think you can bash the Rangers (I know it is just Ron you are bashing) and not get people mad you are wrong. I take it as Ron is still part of the Rangers so bashing him is the same as bashing the whole team. The people at the games that are clapping and saying great win Rangers and Ron you stink is pathetic

No, I certainly can bash Ron and NOT the team. I do it all the time :)

Ok your right, and I won't even argue it though an old article. Which is way more than you would do after the torre comment, which you were 100% wrong on. I will say this now I am wrong on gentry, he is the fastest player your point is proved on it.

I don't know why that point was being argued anyway. It was irrelevant to the point I was making.

But thank you

GEEZ - for the love of God, please, PLEASE stayed focused on tonight's game & not each other ... #shakeshead #enoughalready

Tonight Rangers starting lineup:

Kinsler, 2B
Andrus, SS
Rios, RF
Beltre, 3B
Pierzynski, C
Cruz, Batting for Perez
Moreland, 1B
Gentry, LF
Martin, CF
Perez, LHP

I hear "well, he started it" in the background :D

GEEZ - for the love of God, please, PLEASE stayed focused on tonight's game & not each other ... #shakeshead #enoughalready

Kinsler, 2B

Andrus, SS

Rios, RF

Beltre, 3B

Pierzynski, C

Cruz, Batting for Perez

Moreland, 1B

Gentry, LF

Martin, CF

Perez, LHP

I like the lineup. At least we should know early if Wash will have to go to the pen or not.

Kinsler, 2B

Andrus, SS

Rios, RF

Beltre, 3B

Pierzynski, C

Cruz, Batting for Perez

Moreland, 1B

Gentry, LF

Martin, CF

Perez, LHP

Lol focusness!!

Let's do this!!!

I like the lineup. At least we should know early if Wash will have to go to the pen or not.

Agree that this is the best lineup Ron Washington could have made. It's up to the players now. I do like Perez going tonight(witbDarvish being unavailable). I think he's been our most consistent starter over the last few weeks

Immortal is correct, Gentry is our fastest player. Andrus is not even close. Martin in close, but not as fast. Rios is a distant 3rd/4th. If you watch the games on TV you would know that, they talk about it all the time.

Atlanta, Georgia... I get Braves, and thats about it... when i left 2 years ago, Andrus was pretty much the only speed that I remember.

should of kept him in, if he kept him in and Long goes long again,,,then you are saying should of taking him out...what was crack head thinking. you are a fairweather Ranger fan....PERIOD

Long went "long" enough. I'm pretty sure he crossed the plate. Ogando doesn't even know where the ball is going on his pitches. It was an extremely risky move AT BEST....and it backfired. Fortunately for us it wasn't worse.