Arp vs Garison

Tiger1995

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So all this noise from y'all and you all still eat crow this week. Fill it boys fill it up. Troup would have stomped garrison by 40+. Tatum by 50 and Pewit by 30. I think this week proves 2 things. Arps pre-season schedule was tough and the arp tigers are 10 times better than any of you homers who judge teams thru threads ever thought. Arp will show up and show out this week and put the dogs right back where they were last year.

You will be playing bball with Waskom long before HS is done with football.

Why bring Waskom into the mix, we haven't been in the playoffs for 20 years....HS1988 I think you have a Waskom phobia....Waskom Phobia=The fear of being beaten by a team who has not been in the playoffs for 20 years. :)

So all this noise from y'all and you all still eat crow this week. Fill it boys fill it up. Troup would have stomped garrison by 40+. Tatum by 50 and Pewit by 30. I think this week proves 2 things. Arps pre-season schedule was tough and the arp tigers are 10 times better than any of you homers who judge teams thru threads ever thought. Arp will show up and show out this week and put the dogs right back where they were last year.

well jj we all eat crow from time to time and i know that the tigers have lots of atheletes i also know about garrison and they are good this year. and i chose them because i have family living there. i still think they win

I think the Gdogs will mudstomp the Tigers rump and then they'll back up and remudstomp em in a slow tight circle. hopfully they wont jackslap'em and there wont be a lot of sissorkickin or the likes. This is just my opinion tho.

well jj we all eat crow from time to time and i know that the tigers have lots of atheletes i also know about garrison and they are good this year. and i chose them because i have family living there. i still think they win

that understandable but it's kinda funny that folks are making statements like arp is down this year. We had a great preseason. Fought thru some injuries but also was able to achieve a lot in this years preseason. For the first time in years arp only had a couple kids playing both ways. Arp is younger this year than anyone has ever seen an arp tiger team. The coach chose to stick with the youth to teach them to play over playing everyone both ways in order to win preseason games that don't mean anything. Arp coaches and players are focused on winning district then shooting for that grand prize a state championship. I believe they have really taken the right approach to getting there. HS1988 and old greezy think they really know something but they don't. Arp will make a statement with the bull dogs this week.

Why bring Waskom into the mix, we have been in the playoffs for 20 years....HS1988 I think you have a Waskom phobia....Waskom Phobia=The fear of being beaten by a team who has not been in the playoffs for 20 years. :)

The minister of disinformation speaks again...lol