Broohill vs Gorman

ComBat

Thought or predictions. My take...Gorman is much improved over last year. Brookhill pre district schedule is much more challenging. Brookhill has struggled the last 2 games against a good 2a Garrison and 3a Spring Hill. Can Brookhill rebound against a district opponent? I think so. Brookhill by 14.

Math? Not sure where that comes into play, but I'll put the boarding kids up against anyone in a math competition. Football: Gorman's avg opponent state rank according to maxpreps is 817; BH's is 501and toughest opponent to date is 587 for Gorman (Oakridge) and 199 for BH (Garrison). BH has played a tougher schedule thus far. I think the game on friday will be a good one. Gorman is much improved from what I have seen and heard. BH is still trying to find consistency on both sides of the ball. BH by 7.

Math? Not sure where that comes into play, but I'll put the boarding kids up against anyone in a math competition. Football: Gorman's avg opponent state rank according to maxpreps is 817; BH's is 501and toughest opponent to date is 587 for Gorman (Oakridge) and 199 for BH (Garrison). BH has played a tougher schedule thus far. I think the game on friday will be a good one. Gorman is much improved from what I have seen and heard. BH is still trying to find consistency on both sides of the ball. BH by 7.

You missed it by a few 24-22. Great Game.