Trail cams this year

Five0pd310

Is that last one a rules violation?

Lol...what's that they used to say....mak'n bacon?....lol I hope you get every one of them. A nice circular or tear dropped shapped trapped should do it unless you decide the conventional way and mow them down.

In that phot of the nubbin, do y'all think he is sick or is it just the way he's stretching his body out that makes him look so thin?

Saw similar during the drought two years ago. Don't know about where you are but there are going to be more acorns than I expected.

I think Doomy's probably right. His coat looks to be in good shape & his eye appears to be clear. It could be a combination of the 2; him a bit on the skinny side & the way he's standing accentuating it.

Now that we got some rain the deer will get more green grass too. For a while, the things deer graze on had gotten awfully brown.

Maximum hog eradication/ pulled pork recipe: 3 jars of tannerite

50lbs of corn

100 yards of ground between you and the previously mentioned ingredients

1 loaded .270 rifle with scope (you may use any high caliber rifle)

1 bottle of sweet baby rays bbq sauce

1 package hamburger buns

Place tannerite in a tightly packed mound of deer corn. Effectively use the 100 yards of ground between you and the tannerite corn mound. Sit still until herd of hogs come to corn/tannerite pile. (DONT BE TOO HASTY!!) Let all hogs bury nose deep in corn then carefully place a shot into middle of tannerite pile. Once this step is complete place burned hog pieces on hamburger buns lightly cover in bbq sauce and enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...

well that didn't work. Any advice on how to upload a picture?

All I know is how to do it from another website. I use photobucket. I've seen others upload them from their PC, but I don't know how to. I'll see if I can figure it out.

EK000260.JPG

Okay...got it.

In the box where you type a comment there is an option on the bottom for "More Reply Options". Click it.

Under the new dialogue box is an option to "Attach a File". Click it.

That will open up your computer files.

Pick the file you want to upload.

Click "Attach Image"

Click "Attach this File"

Click "Add to Post"

Then submit the post.

Don't even know why I asked.... :rolleyes: lol

Thing is, if you aren't on a high fenced ranch you hardly ever see anything like that buck during the day. I'll more than likely take 2 or 3 does and keep wondering where those good bucks are.