Arp @ Frankston

Tiger1995

Frank wins this hair pulling contest. They played BH a good close game. Scored 19 on Mildred.Both of which are of a higher caliber than ARP. Just don't see ARP winning this one.

This is not the arp of old, frankston by 20

Veer is my favorite formation. If you go speed and some power, you can ring the bell on that scoreboard all night.

Good luck arp, and y'all too jj

thanks man. Yes your right. Arp racked up 182 yards on the ground and 96 thru the air and last night the kids seemed to be way more confortable in it. If folks will remember in 2010 arp went from the spread to the VEER at 1-5 and went on to rip off 7 wins in a row getting to the state qtr final. I think it's harder to key on Johnson now cause the full back and qb can both run well for us.

thanks man. Yes your right. Arp racked up 182 yards on the ground and 96 thru the air and last night the kids seemed to be way more confortable in it. If folks will remember in 2010 arp went from the spread to the VEER at 1-5 and went on to rip off 7 wins in a row getting to the state qtr final. I think it's harder to key on Johnson now cause the full back and qb can both run well for us.

Yawn.... stretch.......back to sleep.

^

^

You know what you two yoo hoos remind me of? Two banny roosters constantly picking at each other. Instead of strutting around and downing each other why don't you act like your teams have been there before and talk about something real concerning your teams without all the ####? It's not like H.S. or Arp, for that matter have been long time football powerhouses. Your constant squawking at each other on all of the threads is really getting old.

^

^

You know what you two yoo hoos remind me of? Two banny roosters constantly picking at each other. Instead of strutting around and downing each other why don't you act like your teams have been there before and talk about something real concerning your teams without all the ####? It's not like H.S. or Arp, for that matter have been long time football powerhouses. Your constant squawking at each other on all of the threads is really getting old.

lmao. Tooooo funny.

^

^

You mean a powerhouse like say Garrison? Kudos on the 2003 season or whatever it was. They seem to have a good program. Now, Feel free to comment. Or just read. Or just skip over.

nope are better. Arp coaches made a great change last week and we as a team looked great. The VEER is back!

Sorry tiger...IMO arp is way scarier in spread than in the veer. The veer is the only reason we beat y'all in the quarterfinals in 2011. I think y'all would have run us off the field in the spread.

Sorry tiger...IMO arp is way scarier in spread than in the veer. The veer is the only reason we beat y'all in the quarterfinals in 2011. I think y'all would have run us off the field in the spread.

we didn't have the backfield in 2011 or the wrs we have now. Johnson was only a freshman then and he still ran 115 on y'all. With the veer it's harder to focus on him. We now can run the veer, spread and pistol. Personally I felt Friday night we looked like the team we expected all year out of the veer. The wide receivers we have can get down field in a hurry and with 4 really good rbs we stayed solid. Sr John Hawkins is a big fast rb that run extremely aggressive. Come 4th qtr teams will have to stop him Hines baker and of corse Johnson.

we didn't have the backfield in 2011 or the wrs we have now. Johnson was only a freshman then and he still ran 115 on y'all. With the veer it's harder to focus on him. We now can run the veer, spread and pistol. Personally I felt Friday night we looked like the team we expected all year out of the veer. The wide receivers we have can get down field in a hurry and with 4 really good rbs we stayed solid. Sr John Hawkins is a big fast rb that run extremely aggressive. Come 4th qtr teams will have to stop him Hines baker and of corse Johnson.

Pistol is a formation within the spread

Pistol is a formation within the spread

yeah but not really. Just cause there are 3 or 4 wide and in the shot gun that's not really a spread. Just spread out. Running strictly from the qb spot "wildcat" isn't the same as running a spread attack.

I agree with the statement earlier....This will be a hair pulling contest. Frankston is weak (understatement) and they dont have the kids or Coaching staff they had 3 seasons ago. Lucky for them Frankston is a Basketball school with all their state titles and all. They are going to hit the gym right after game 10. So i pick Arp in a 21-14 juggernaut.....lol

yeah but not really. Just cause there are 3 or 4 wide and in the shot gun that's not really a spread. Just spread out. Running strictly from the qb spot "wildcat" isn't the same as running a spread attack.

Uhhhh what? Either you have contradicted yourself or your grammar is so bad I can't understand what you're tryin to say?

Uhhhh what? Either you have contradicted yourself or your grammar is so bad I can't understand what you're tryin to say?

obviously he didn't understand that just because your in a shotgun doesn't mean its a true spread attack. So rather than a long drawn out explanation I tried to give a short friendly worded sentence saying your wrong but not being mean at the same time. got it!

obviously he didn't understand that just because your in a shotgun doesn't mean its a true spread attack. So rather than a long drawn out explanation I tried to give a short friendly worded sentence saying your wrong but not being mean at the same time. got it!

In other words you didn't have time to Google it.

In other words you didn't have time to Google it.

no need to google it. i can easily lay it out for ya but some of you yahoos like you can't even distinguish the diff between punt formation and the shot gun lol....one day ill come visit you and show you a little something about what a V formation means. Of corse i guess after yall played a rudy pooh schedule you might have figured that out lol....