Hunting today

parentofredheads

Hubby's out hunting today with his uncle, father and brothers... in Frankston... using his new over and under gun. Was to go to Kansas, but had a hiccup or two.

Shot clays last weekend - he had a blast - hit every single one of 'em. Now, he's wanting a clay shooter that is foot controled - $400 or thereabouts from Bass Pro Shops... maird.

His uncle has a shooting range and raises his own birds...raises brittanies. Course if it indeed starts raining, both of us are worried about his new gun... maird!

Hubby is now on a kick... he wants an English pointer.....uh... yeah, those things trained are more than what his gun cost!

GOOD GRIEF ALMIGHTY! Course I'm kinda partial to those pointers myself, as my Dad used to have 2 when we were young... Major and Susie...we had a discussion of, "you are not going to keep a puppy locked up in a cage!"

He was so excited about going early this morning, he liked to have never went to sleep... said he was thinking about pointers... good grief!

^ LOL! Well, he got back - had a blast... I said, well, how many did you kill... don't know... whatcha mean you don't know... well, 5 of us were there, and we were all shooting... well, where's the birds... uncle has 'em... REALLY???????!!!!!!!!

They took 12 dogs... and this place has real tall grass/weeds... and they were having trouble maneuvering that mess...

Now, I'm hearing about dogs... once again. LOL

Suffice to say, guy who has the property and the birds made a pretty penny today! Good grief!