• Chapel Hill in a close game
    • Chapel HIl in a blow out
    • Kilgore in a close game
    • Kilgore in a blow out

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To start the season I figured the CH Dogs would come in 4th and maybe even 3rd behind Kilgore. As the season has progressed CH has gotten better and now I'm thinking a strong 2 seed behind Gilmer. I Smell an upset!

Well thats as close as ch will get to an upset just smelling I would bet my house on it that Kilgore will win this friday

To start the season I figured the CH Dogs would come in 4th and maybe even 3rd behind Kilgore. As the season has progressed CH has gotten better and now I'm thinking a strong 2 seed behind Gilmer. I Smell an upset!

Chapel hill can play with Kilgore!! Just depends on what chap hill team shows up. Kilgore is not the team that played gladewater they will be pumped and ready this Friday night! I think this is the game of the week in east Texas.

Well thats as close as ch will get to an upset just smelling I would bet my house on it that Kilgore will win this friday

Nobody wants your "manufactured home" title. :)

Chapel hill can play with Kilgore!! Just depends on what chap hill team shows up. Kilgore is not the team that played gladewater they will be pumped and ready this Friday night! I think this is the game of the week in east Texas.

+1. Hope Kilgore players are focused on Gilmer as some of the fans on Smoaky are.

Hoping for Chapel Hill too win but Kilgore probably gets the W. The dogs however will have to play better than they did last week too beat Chapel Hill. Besides Gilmer this is game is their only shot at defeat.

nice analysis there Mike Ditka... did you go watch this game to see what the dogs will have to do ? As a matter of fact have you even seen them play at all this year? oh yeah you havent... why do you choose to be this stupid?

If Chapel Hill limits there mistakes, they beat Kilgore handily, face it, Kilgore struggled with a sub par Gladewater team, no offense to the Bear faithfull, but they have had better teams! Yea Kilgore might have had a bad game, but Gladewater had alittle bit to do with it to, and again no offense to the Bears, but Gwater is not even close to Chapel Hill! Chapel Hill is bigger, faster, across the board, make your wise cracks, about we might aswell not show up, (corny as hell and old as Mosses) but Kilgore plays like they did last Friday night, the Blue Dogs wins this one easily!

If Chapel Hill limits there mistakes, they beat Kilgore handily, face it, Kilgore struggled with a sub par Gladewater team, no offense to the Bear faithfull, but they have had better teams! Yea Kilgore might have had a bad game, but Gladewater had alittle bit to do with it to, and again no offense to the Bears, but Gwater is not even close to Chapel Hill! Chapel Hill is bigger, faster, across the board, make your wise cracks, about we might aswell not show up, (corny as hell and old as Mosses) but Kilgore plays like they did last Friday night, the Blue Dogs wins this one easily!

We might as well not show up.

I will be glad when CH can get healthy.

This should be a great game. Hoping CH can come away with a Win.

Last week CH had 24, 12, 2, 29, 8, & 28 out. 28 & 24 are done for the year, which is sad, because they both could have been huge in a game like this and the playoffs. I was told 29 would be back for the playoffs, 8 would be back for GW, and 2 & 12 are fine, but just taking extra precautions since they were playing Bullard last week.

Injuries are part of it, and I would have to say that CH has done a great job of dealing with them, not making excuses, and finding ways to win.

We might as well not show up.

Why even waste a post?

Who has a quicker Defense CH or Kil?

Kilgore definitely has more speed.

People are putting way too much into the Gladewater / Kilgore game, in my opinion. I think Kilgore will certainly be more prepared for Chapel Hill than they were for Gladewater. If the turnover bug doesn't bite Kilgore again like it did in the Gladewater game, I think Kilgore wins by about 2 TDs. I wouldn't be surprised if this game was closer, though, considering Chapel Hill is a better team than anybody Kilgore has faced this season thus far. I'm definitely interested to see how this game shakes out with Kilgore at full strength. Getting Colbert back will certainly help, in my opinion.

Kilgore definitely has more speed.

People are putting way too much into the Gladewater / Kilgore game, in my opinion. I think Kilgore will certainly be more prepared for Chapel Hill than they were for Gladewater. If the turnover bug doesn't bite Kilgore again like it did in the Gladewater game, I think Kilgore wins by about 2 TDs. I wouldn't be surprised if this game was closer, though, considering Chapel Hill is a better team than anybody Kilgore has faced this season thus far. I'm definitely interested to see how this game shakes out with Kilgore at full strength. Getting Colbert back will certainly help, in my opinion.

I seen both play, Hill can match Kilgores speed, I thank Hill is bigger on D, if black can have a good game, Hill gonna win big

I seen both play, Hill can match Kilgores speed, I thank Hill is bigger on D, if black can have a good game, Hill gonna win big

True. Chapel hill has the athletes to compete with anybody. They always have speed and will show Kilgore the best defense they have seen all year