58 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Chapel Hill in a close game
    • Chapel HIl in a blow out
    • Kilgore in a close game
    • Kilgore in a blow out

Ok I get it.

1. Kilgore was sky high for the bears.

2.They showed every look they have to the Bux scout team.

3. They showed Gilmer and CH they are not as good as advertised. And they should have an easy win against Kilgore.

4. Hmmmm.........Kilgore showed the Bux and the CH Bulldogs exactly what they wanted to show them. lol

u people just think u know. We shall see.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I get it.

1. Kilgore was sky high for the bears.

2.They showed every look they have to the Bux scout team.

3. They showed Gilmer and CH they are not as good as advertised. And they should have an easy win against Kilgore.

4. Hmmmm.........Kilgore showed the Bux and the CH Bulldogs exactly what they wanted to show them. lol

u people just think u know. We shall see.

So Kilgore played poorly ON PURPOSE just to give CH and Gilmer a sense of false confidence?

RIIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTT...

The next 3 weeks, we shall ALL see if the 2013 Kilgore Bulldogs are "Contenders" of "Pretenders".

Good Grief I never ever thought that I would be this big of a Chapel Hill fan this week. I surely hope the Yellow dogs beat up on the Red pups.

lol just like the Bulldogs have spanked that Henderson #### on a regular basis. I would really be disappointed if any Henderson fan spoke fondly of KHS. Been a real sweet rivalry for many decades now. lol

So Kilgore played poorly ON PURPOSE just to give CH and Gilmer a sense of false confidence?

RIIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTT...

The next 3 weeks, we shall ALL see if the 2013 Kilgore Bulldogs are "Contenders" of "Pretenders".

You still standing pat with that 45 pt prediction?

You still standing pat with that 45 pt prediction?

CH 45

Kilgore 42

That's my prediction. I DO think Kilgore will contribute to their own demise with turnovers, which I will contribute to the fact that having a QB who has not seen a live snap in a month are just prone to make. But yes... I stand by it. And I'll come back to this thread and eat crow if Kilgore proves me wrong and holds CH to Gilmer / Carthage levels (3 to 4 TDs). But I think CH will reach their season average of 44.5 points in this game.

CH 45

Kilgore 42

That's my prediction. I DO think Kilgore will contribute to their own demise with turnovers, which I will contribute to the fact that having a QB who has not seen a live snap in a month are just prone to make. But yes... I stand by it. And I'll come back to this thread and eat crow if Kilgore proves me wrong and holds CH to Gilmer / Carthage levels (3 to 4 TDs). But I think CH will reach their season average of 44.5 points in this game.

Cool. I respect you for staying true to your word.

I'm gonna say that Kilgore will hold them to 14 or less. The offense that CH runs is the type of offense that Kilgore is built to defend against.

I also believe that Kilgore's offense will have their way with that Chapel Hill front 7. Big D-lines are what we like to see because they can't dodge us like those little spider monkeys can. We will rush for 300+.

My prediction: 35-14 Red Dogs.

I'm gonna say that Kilgore will hold them to 14 or less. The offense that CH runs is the type of offense that Kilgore is built to defend against.

I also believe that Kilgore's offense will have their way with that Chapel Hill front 7. Big D-lines are what we like to see because they can't dodge us like those little spider monkeys can. We will rush for 300+.

300+ rushing???? Now that's funny!!!!!

14 points? Wow no way man! Kilgore very well might win but to hold chapel hill to 14 points would be insane! Chapel hill will score in the 30's and maybe the 40's. I'm not even gonna comment on the 300+ yards rushing. I think you might have just got a little to pumped up! Lol

So basically what you are saying is that Kilgore's

Defense is 3 TDs better than Whitehouse, 2TDs better than Gilmer and 1 TD better than Carthage...

OK. We'll see in a few hours! I'll tell you this. If Kilgore comes out and blows CH off the field as you think they might... I will be happy as a back stage assistant at a Victoria's Secret fashion show! And I will be reserving my spot back in Kilgore for the "Game of the Decade" in Week 10. Nothing would thrill me more than Kilgore convincing me that they are "On Par" with Gilmer, Carthage, Argyle, even Celina or Fairfield.

I just do not have any evidence of that...and trust me, I've taken apart Power Rankings, Stats and Xs and O matchups from the past 7 weeks to try and get there. And in the process, my conclusion is that Kilgore has not played anybody, played poorly last week, have a QB who has not taken a snap in a month, and is squaring off against a CH team that is improving each week, is getting OUTSTANDING QB play, and has played the toughest schedule in 3A this year, including Gilmer!

Me thinks an "Upset" is at hand if Kilgore plays like they did last week. If the spot CH a +3 in the turnover dept... I think a CH wins by 10. CH +2 in Turnovers (my prediction) CH wins by 3. CH+1 in Turnovers, Kilgore overcomes it and wins by 3. Even money with both teams playing SOLID, Kilgore should win by a TD. As I have stated, I thin QB Play is the difference. Therefore my prediction. I'm headed up from Houston now, so see y'all at the game folks ;-)

So basically what you are saying is that Kilgore's

Defense is 3 TDs better than Whitehouse, 2TDs better than Gilmer and 1 TD better than Carthage...

OK. We'll see in a few hours! I'll tell you this. If Kilgore comes out and blows CH off the field as you think they might... I will be happy as a back stage assistant at a Victoria's Secret fashion show! And I will be reserving my spot back in Kilgore for the "Game of the Decade" in Week 10. Nothing would thrill me more than Kilgore convincing me that they are "On Par" with Gilmer, Carthage, Argyle, even Celina or Fairfield.

I just do not have any evidence of that...and trust me, I've taken apart Power Rankings, Stats and Xs and O matchups from the past 7 weeks to try and get there. And in the process, my conclusion is that Kilgore has not played anybody, played poorly last week, have a QB who has not taken a snap in a month, and is squaring off against a CH team that is improving each week, is getting OUTSTANDING QB play, and has played the toughest schedule in 3A this year, including Gilmer!

Me thinks an "Upset" is at hand if Kilgore plays like they did last week. If the spot CH a +3 in the turnover dept... I think a CH wins by 10. CH +2 in Turnovers (my prediction) CH wins by 3. CH+1 in Turnovers, Kilgore overcomes it and wins by 3. Even money with both teams playing SOLID, Kilgore should win by a TD. As I have stated, I thin QB Play is the difference. Therefore my prediction. I'm headed up from Houston now, so see y'all at the game folks ;-)

KILGORE WILL WIN....THEY MAY NOT BLOW CHAPEL HILL OUT THE WATER, BUT THEY DONT HAVE TO...THEY JUST WIN..WHETHER ITS 7-0...41-2...OR 24-6....THEY DONT NEED TO SCORE 56 PTS EVERY TIME THEY PLAY TO WIN....AND "IF" CHAPEL HILL SCORES 40 OR MORE IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF FUMBLES....PUNT RETURN...KICKOFF RETURNS...PICK ...ETC....BUT IT WILL NOT BE BECAUSE THEY JUST DROVE IT DOWN OUR THROAT....

ALSO, ON SOME OF YOUR RECENT POST I NOTICED YOU WERE MORE OF A STAT COMPARISON TYPE FAN...WHO COMPARES LIKE OPPNENTS....PTS SCORED BETWEEN TEAMS...PTS AVERAGED...ETC. TO DETERMINE OUTCOMES....IN WHICH IS GOOD, BECAUSE STATS DONT LIE.....BUT, YOU LEFT OFF A BIG STAT....KILGORES 9.8 AVERAGE PTS ALLOWED THIS SEASON.....NOW HOW DOES THAT ALL OF SUDDEN TRANSLATE INTO 45 POINTS BEING SCORED ON US?...DID YOU JUST MAKE THE DIFFERENCE UP BY THROWING OUR STRENGHT OF SCHEDULE OUT THERE?....OR IS IT JUST BASED ON WHAT YOU SEEN LAST WEEK? IDONT EVEN WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU THINK GILMER WILL SCORE...

14 points? Wow no way man! Kilgore very well might win but to hold chapel hill to 14 points would be insane! Chapel hill will score in the 30's and maybe the 40's. I'm not even gonna comment on the 300+ yards rushing. I think you might have just got a little to pumped up! Lol

Didn't Gilmer rush for 441 yards and 7 td's on Chapel Hill? I don't think 300+ yards for a primarily rushing team like Kilgore is out of the question.

ALSO, ON SOME OF YOUR RECENT POST I NOTICED YOU WERE MORE OF A STAT COMPARISON TYPE FAN...WHO COMPARES LIKE OPPNENTS....PTS SCORED BETWEEN TEAMS...PTS AVERAGED...ETC. TO DETERMINE OUTCOMES....IN WHICH IS GOOD, BECAUSE STATS DONT LIE.....BUT, YOU LEFT OFF A BIG STAT....KILGORES 9.8 AVERAGE PTS ALLOWED THIS SEASON.....NOW HOW DOES THAT ALL OF SUDDEN TRANSLATE INTO 45 POINTS BEING SCORED ON US?...DID YOU JUST MAKE THE DIFFERENCE UP BY THROWING OUR STRENGHT OF SCHEDULE OUT THERE?....OR IS IT JUST BASED ON WHAT YOU SEEN LAST WEEK? IDONT EVEN WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU THINK GILMER WILL SCORE...

You are correct. Kilgore's defense has NOT given up many points this season. The only problem is, the teams Kilgore has played thus far have not SCORED many points on anyone else either....against ANYBODY they have played. Kilgore included. My point is that CH HAS scored a LOT of points (they average 44.5 per game) and they have played the toughest schedule is 3A this season in my opinion.

Be upset with my "Predictions" as much as you want. The truth is that mine are no better than anyone else's. I just base mine on facts, not "Fan Passion" or what I would like to see from an emotional perspective. The facts (as I see them, and have seen them in person seeing Kilgore twice already this year) are that Kilgore has played a weak schedule and had a QB (presumably) starting tonight that has not taken a snap in 4 games. The fact is CH has played the toughest schedule imaginable, and probably comes into this game thinking "Kilgore is the 4th BEST team we have faced, and we can win! They have improved each week since the Gilmer game (where they did play well considering) and their QB is on a roll. In games like this where Turnovers play THE key role, and >70% of turnovers are QB Related, I think CH comes into this game tonight "Even" with Kilgore. But Kilgore it seems thinks they are a lot better than they actually are, given what I saw LIVE last week. Maybe it was the "Wakeup Call" they needed to play up to their obvious talent levels... But with a rusty QB, this just makes for a "Trap Game" that could derail Kilgore's season and launch CH into a deep playoff run.

Facts and history also dictate that with 16-17 year old kids, anything can happen. But for tonight, this is as good as my "Prediction" skills get. A lot points to Kilgore NOT being "Sharp" with a QB that has sat for 4 games, and CH "Stealing" one if Kilgore leaves the door open. Half way to Kilgore now ;-$. Can't wait for game time!

I'll predict Kilgore to win by 15..., somewhere in the 35-20 range. I could be wrong, but we'll see. I saw the Kilgore / Gladewater game last week, too, by the way. I wouldn't be surprised to see an upset by CH, but I think it would take several turnovers for the game to swing that way. I'm interested to see how this game shakes out. Nobody really knows what will happen.

You are correct. Kilgore's defense has NOT given up many points this season. The only problem is, the teams Kilgore has played thus far have not SCORED many points on anyone else either....against ANYBODY they have played. Kilgore included. My point is that CH HAS scored a LOT of points (they average 44.5 per game) and they have played the toughest schedule is 3A this season in my opinion.

Be upset with my "Predictions" as much as you want. The truth is that mine are no better than anyone else's. I just base mine on facts, not "Fan Passion" or what I would like to see from an emotional perspective. The facts (as I see them, and have seen them in person seeing Kilgore twice already this year) are that Kilgore has played a weak schedule and had a QB (presumably) starting tonight that has not taken a snap in 4 games. The fact is CH has played the toughest schedule imaginable, and probably comes into this game thinking "Kilgore is the 4th BEST team we have faced, and we can win! They have improved each week since the Gilmer game (where they did play well considering) and their QB is on a roll. In games like this where Turnovers play THE key role, and >70% of turnovers are QB Related, I think CH comes into this game tonight "Even" with Kilgore. But Kilgore it seems thinks they are a lot better than they actually are, given what I saw LIVE last week. Maybe it was the "Wakeup Call" they needed to play up to their obvious talent levels... But with a rusty QB, this just makes for a "Trap Game" that could derail Kilgore's season and launch CH into a deep playoff run.

Facts and history also dictate that with 16-17 year old kids, anything can happen. But for tonight, this is as good as my "Prediction" skills get. A lot points to Kilgore NOT being "Sharp" with a QB that has sat for 4 games, and CH "Stealing" one if Kilgore leaves the door open. Half way to Kilgore now ;-$. Can't wait for game time!

THATS WEIRD....I THOUGH MT PLEASANT AND PINE TREE WERE BOTH AVERAGING 50 SOMETHING POINTS WHEN WE PLAYED THEM?...MAYBE I'M WRONG...MAYBE YOU LOOKED AT THEIR STRENGHT OF SCHEDULE TO?....I KNOW THEY LOOK TO BE WEAK NOW, BUT WE CANNOT CONTROL THAT...THEY WERE BOTH UNDEFEATED AND SCORING ALOT OF POINTS WHEN WE PLAYED THEM AND YOU KNOW HOW MANY THAT THEY SCORED...

I'll predict Kilgore to win by 15..., somewhere in the 35-20 range. I could be wrong, but we'll see. I saw the Kilgore / Gladewater game last week, too, by the way. I wouldn't be surprised to see an upset by CH, but I think it would take several turnovers for the game to swing that way. I'm interested to see how this game shakes out. Nobody really knows what will happen.

I AGREE...I THINK KILGORE COULD BE BEAT IF THEY DONT PLAY BETTER....JUST DONT THINK CHAPEL HILL CAN SCORE 40 OR MORE POINTS

U keep talking about our QB like its his first gm to play the position he knows what he's doing out there he has still been practicing and getting better!

Also Benny wanted to play last wk but was told to watch and it was done on purpose.

And I just can't see kilgore and ch both scoring 8n the 40's with a clock grinding O like kilgores but anything can happen but very very doubtful!

U keep talking about our QB like its his first gm to play the position he knows what he's doing out there he has still been practicing and getting better!

Also Benny wanted to play last wk but was told to watch and it was done on purpose.

And I just can't see kilgore and ch both scoring 8n the 40's with a clock grinding O like kilgores but anything can happen but very very doubtful!

I did not say he has never played the position. I said he has not played the position in 4 weeks. And I said that in HS Football, >70% of turnovers are QB Related. And I said from my first post on this thread that QB Play will be the difference in the game. Unlike other teams Kilgore has played, I do not expect for CH to allow opportunities to go by as Gladewater did. And I am quite confident in saying that if Kilgore does tonight what they did against Gladewater, CH will make them pay. Grabbing some grub in Nach and on my way.

It's about time the prognostication to cease and see what happens on the field! We shall see!!!!