• Chapel Hill in a close game
    • Chapel HIl in a blow out
    • Kilgore in a close game
    • Kilgore in a blow out

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not say he has never played the position. I said he has not played the position in 4 weeks. And I said that in HS Football, >70% of turnovers are QB Related. And I said from my first post on this thread that QB Play will be the difference in the game. Unlike other teams Kilgore has played, I do not expect for CH to allow opportunities to go by as Gladewater did. And I am quite confident in saying that if Kilgore does tonight what they did against Gladewater, CH will make them pay. Grabbing some grub in Nach and on my way.

It's about time the prognostication to cease and see what happens on the field! We shall see!!!!

I didn't say you said he has never played I said you act like he has never played so what if he hasn't played a gm in 4 wks he has been practicing everyday he's not rusty believe me. You might think he is.

THATS WEIRD....I THOUGH MT PLEASANT AND PINE TREE WERE BOTH AVERAGING 50 SOMETHING POINTS WHEN WE PLAYED THEM?...MAYBE I'M WRONG...MAYBE YOU LOOKED AT THEIR STRENGHT OF SCHEDULE TO?....I KNOW THEY LOOK TO BE WEAK NOW, BUT WE CANNOT CONTROL THAT...THEY WERE BOTH UNDEFEATED AND SCORING ALOT OF POINTS WHEN WE PLAYED THEM AND YOU KNOW HOW MANY THAT THEY SCORED...

wil9c7.jpg

Going to this game can i sit with my CH peeps