Chapel Hill VS Kilgore

Who wins  

58 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Chapel Hill in a close game
    • Chapel HIl in a blow out
    • Kilgore in a close game
    • Kilgore in a blow out

You are correct. Kilgore's defense has NOT given up many points this season. The only problem is, the teams Kilgore has played thus far have not SCORED many points on anyone else either....against ANYBODY they have played. Kilgore included. My point is that CH HAS scored a LOT of points (they average 44.5 per game) and they have played the toughest schedule is 3A this season in my opinion.

Be upset with my "Predictions" as much as you want. The truth is that mine are no better than anyone else's. I just base mine on facts, not "Fan Passion" or what I would like to see from an emotional perspective. The facts (as I see them, and have seen them in person seeing Kilgore twice already this year) are that Kilgore has played a weak schedule and had a QB (presumably) starting tonight that has not taken a snap in 4 games. The fact is CH has played the toughest schedule imaginable, and probably comes into this game thinking "Kilgore is the 4th BEST team we have faced, and we can win! They have improved each week since the Gilmer game (where they did play well considering) and their QB is on a roll. In games like this where Turnovers play THE key role, and >70% of turnovers are QB Related, I think CH comes into this game tonight "Even" with Kilgore. But Kilgore it seems thinks they are a lot better than they actually are, given what I saw LIVE last week. Maybe it was the "Wakeup Call" they needed to play up to their obvious talent levels... But with a rusty QB, this just makes for a "Trap Game" that could derail Kilgore's season and launch CH into a deep playoff run.

Facts and history also dictate that with 16-17 year old kids, anything can happen. But for tonight, this is as good as my "Prediction" skills get. A lot points to Kilgore NOT being "Sharp" with a QB that has sat for 4 games, and CH "Stealing" one if Kilgore leaves the door open. Half way to Kilgore now ;-$. Can't wait for game time!

THATS WEIRD....I THOUGH MT PLEASANT AND PINE TREE WERE BOTH AVERAGING 50 SOMETHING POINTS WHEN WE PLAYED THEM?...MAYBE I'M WRONG...MAYBE YOU LOOKED AT THEIR STRENGHT OF SCHEDULE TO?....I KNOW THEY LOOK TO BE WEAK NOW, BUT WE CANNOT CONTROL THAT...THEY WERE BOTH UNDEFEATED AND SCORING ALOT OF POINTS WHEN WE PLAYED THEM AND YOU KNOW HOW MANY THAT THEY SCORED...

I'll predict Kilgore to win by 15..., somewhere in the 35-20 range. I could be wrong, but we'll see. I saw the Kilgore / Gladewater game last week, too, by the way. I wouldn't be surprised to see an upset by CH, but I think it would take several turnovers for the game to swing that way. I'm interested to see how this game shakes out. Nobody really knows what will happen.

I'll predict Kilgore to win by 15..., somewhere in the 35-20 range. I could be wrong, but we'll see. I saw the Kilgore / Gladewater game last week, too, by the way. I wouldn't be surprised to see an upset by CH, but I think it would take several turnovers for the game to swing that way. I'm interested to see how this game shakes out. Nobody really knows what will happen.

I AGREE...I THINK KILGORE COULD BE BEAT IF THEY DONT PLAY BETTER....JUST DONT THINK CHAPEL HILL CAN SCORE 40 OR MORE POINTS

You are correct. Kilgore's defense has NOT given up many points this season. The only problem is, the teams Kilgore has played thus far have not SCORED many points on anyone else either....against ANYBODY they have played. Kilgore included. My point is that CH HAS scored a LOT of points (they average 44.5 per game) and they have played the toughest schedule is 3A this season in my opinion.

Be upset with my "Predictions" as much as you want. The truth is that mine are no better than anyone else's. I just base mine on facts, not "Fan Passion" or what I would like to see from an emotional perspective. The facts (as I see them, and have seen them in person seeing Kilgore twice already this year) are that Kilgore has played a weak schedule and had a QB (presumably) starting tonight that has not taken a snap in 4 games. The fact is CH has played the toughest schedule imaginable, and probably comes into this game thinking "Kilgore is the 4th BEST team we have faced, and we can win! They have improved each week since the Gilmer game (where they did play well considering) and their QB is on a roll. In games like this where Turnovers play THE key role, and >70% of turnovers are QB Related, I think CH comes into this game tonight "Even" with Kilgore. But Kilgore it seems thinks they are a lot better than they actually are, given what I saw LIVE last week. Maybe it was the "Wakeup Call" they needed to play up to their obvious talent levels... But with a rusty QB, this just makes for a "Trap Game" that could derail Kilgore's season and launch CH into a deep playoff run.

Facts and history also dictate that with 16-17 year old kids, anything can happen. But for tonight, this is as good as my "Prediction" skills get. A lot points to Kilgore NOT being "Sharp" with a QB that has sat for 4 games, and CH "Stealing" one if Kilgore leaves the door open. Half way to Kilgore now ;-$. Can't wait for game time!

U keep talking about our QB like its his first gm to play the position he knows what he's doing out there he has still been practicing and getting better!

Also Benny wanted to play last wk but was told to watch and it was done on purpose.

And I just can't see kilgore and ch both scoring 8n the 40's with a clock grinding O like kilgores but anything can happen but very very doubtful!

U keep talking about our QB like its his first gm to play the position he knows what he's doing out there he has still been practicing and getting better!

Also Benny wanted to play last wk but was told to watch and it was done on purpose.

And I just can't see kilgore and ch both scoring 8n the 40's with a clock grinding O like kilgores but anything can happen but very very doubtful!

I did not say he has never played the position. I said he has not played the position in 4 weeks. And I said that in HS Football, >70% of turnovers are QB Related. And I said from my first post on this thread that QB Play will be the difference in the game. Unlike other teams Kilgore has played, I do not expect for CH to allow opportunities to go by as Gladewater did. And I am quite confident in saying that if Kilgore does tonight what they did against Gladewater, CH will make them pay. Grabbing some grub in Nach and on my way.

It's about time the prognostication to cease and see what happens on the field! We shall see!!!!

I did not say he has never played the position. I said he has not played the position in 4 weeks. And I said that in HS Football, >70% of turnovers are QB Related. And I said from my first post on this thread that QB Play will be the difference in the game. Unlike other teams Kilgore has played, I do not expect for CH to allow opportunities to go by as Gladewater did. And I am quite confident in saying that if Kilgore does tonight what they did against Gladewater, CH will make them pay. Grabbing some grub in Nach and on my way.

It's about time the prognostication to cease and see what happens on the field! We shall see!!!!

I didn't say you said he has never played I said you act like he has never played so what if he hasn't played a gm in 4 wks he has been practicing everyday he's not rusty believe me. You might think he is.

Snapshot numbers have chapel hill at 972...Kilgore at 1026. Not game related but worthy of discussion

THATS WEIRD....I THOUGH MT PLEASANT AND PINE TREE WERE BOTH AVERAGING 50 SOMETHING POINTS WHEN WE PLAYED THEM?...MAYBE I'M WRONG...MAYBE YOU LOOKED AT THEIR STRENGHT OF SCHEDULE TO?....I KNOW THEY LOOK TO BE WEAK NOW, BUT WE CANNOT CONTROL THAT...THEY WERE BOTH UNDEFEATED AND SCORING ALOT OF POINTS WHEN WE PLAYED THEM AND YOU KNOW HOW MANY THAT THEY SCORED...

wil9c7.jpg

Going to this game can i sit with my CH peeps

wil9c7.jpg

Going to this game can i sit with my CH peeps

Your a grown a$$ person sit where you please and sit back and enjoy this gm!!

Your a grown a$$ person sit where you please and sit back and enjoy this gm!!

I am probably younger than you..