Chill5000

Who wins  

58 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Chapel Hill in a close game
    • Chapel HIl in a blow out
    • Kilgore in a close game
    • Kilgore in a blow out

Here we go good grief! Yall said the same thing with CH now Gilmer can we get through Henderson first. Then show everybody again

Show everybody what ? I know it's hard for you to look at Kilgore outside of your red colored glasses but they will be in trouble against gilmer.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ame lol

Well maybe your right but I don't see Kilgore finding a pass game and you can't tell me they are not just showing there cards. In pretty sure
Kilgores coach is smart enough to work on all aspects of the game every week. Kilgore threw the Ball maybe 5 or 6 times tonight? What happens against gilmer when there backs are to the wall and Kilgore is down by 17 or 21 points. They going to keep pounding juju? It's just my opinion but that is kilgores only weakness and I think gilmer will show y'all that.

lol yep 4 passes and 2 of them for td's. Yep in bug trouble on passing game lol

Sorry to have missed the game, but glad the Bulldogs took care of business. Expecting a rematch in about six weeks.

If Chapel Hill can beat Athens in the 1st round (which I think they will), then they're cake walking into the 4th rd. Kilgore will have to get by a loaded Argyle team in the 3rd rd to get a rematch with CH.

ame lol

lol yep 4 passes and 2 of them for td's. Yep in bug trouble on passing game lol

One was a horrible blown coverage. Anyone could have made that throw. There wasn't a defender within 15 yards. Ok I'm sorry I said anything negative about Kilgore. I just can't believe not one Kilgore fan will speak up and admit they are in trouble if they fall behind to a really good team(gilmer). I guess we will have to wait and see. Week 10 can't get here soon enough. Good luck Kilgore against Henderson, as if they will need it.

If Chapel Hill can beat Athens in the 1st round (which I think they will), then they're cake walking into the 4th rd. Kilgore will have to get by a loaded Argyle team in the 3rd rd to get a rematch with CH.

Where do you get this info? Who would chapel hill have after Athens?

You nailed it! I didn't think that would happen either but juju is a beast with the football in his hands. He does not look very big but man he is hard to tackle and get your hands on

I think you may be getting our RB's mixed up. JuJu is good , he had 69 yds rushing tonight. Justice is the freak, he had 190 rushing & 4 TD's.

I think you may be getting our RB's mixed up. JuJu is good , he had 69 yds rushing tonight. Justice is the freak, he had 190 rushing & 4 TD's.

Your right. My bad. I just know they were both exceptional runners and ran up the middle all night on ch defense

One was a horrible blown coverage. Anyone could have made that throw. There wasn't a defender within 15 yards. Ok I'm sorry I said anything negative about Kilgore. I just can't believe not one Kilgore fan will speak up and admit they are in trouble if they fall behind to a really good team(gilmer). I guess we will have to wait and see. Week 10 can't get here soon enough. Good luck Kilgore against Henderson, as if they will need it.

No matter what the truth is never feed Gilmer's ego they don't need it.

Kilgore plays everybody different. When it is time for the Gilmer game, I will bet they will be well prepared. Everybody can get on here a say Gilmer will do this and Gilmer will do that, but I can assure you coach Traylor does not believe for one minute it will be an easy game. Unlike most people on here he remembers having the most talented team to ever come through Gilmer and got sent home in the first playoff game by a running team. I believe Gilmer is the one of the top three teams in the state in 3A and Kilgore can play with any of them. Gilmer should be favored in this game because they score so dang fast and often. If they can score on Kilgore like they have everybody else, I don't see anyone beating them in the playoffs. I will have to see this game, should be a dandy.

Kilgore plays everybody different. When it is time for the Gilmer game, I will bet they will be well prepared. Everybody can get on here a say Gilmer will do this and Gilmer will do that, but I can assure you coach Traylor does not believe for one minute it will be an easy game. Unlike most people on here he remembers having the most talented team to ever come through Gilmer and got sent home in the first playoff game by a running team. I believe Gilmer is the one of the top three teams in the state in 3A and Kilgore can play with any of them. Gilmer should be favored in this game because they score so dang fast and often. If they can score on Kilgore like they have everybody else, I don't see anyone beating them in the playoffs. I will have to see this game, should be a dandy.

Completely agree cowboysandchrist! As of right now expect a gm like last yr. Both teams returned a lot of players from last yr both teams know what it takes to win a gm of this magnitude! I will say Gilmer has been hitting on all cylinders on O! Also Kilgore's O is a lot better this yr than this time last yr.

Can't wait it's going to be a great atmosphere for HS football between 2 top 3 teams in the state. Can't get any better than that for a DC trophy!

You do realize 3 of your own passing tds were blown coverages? or does that only apply to chapel hills defense?

You do realize 3 of your own passing tds were blown coverages? or does that only apply to chapel hills defense?

Or lack of Kilgore secondary. Chapel hills pass game has been consistent all year long, Kilgore has been run heavy all season long. I'm not taking anything away from Kilgore. I give an opinion and get blasted.lol Kilgore is a great team, not sure about top 3 but really good. They just lack balance. Which will hurt them sooner or later. Again just my opinion.

Or lack of Kilgore secondary. Chapel hills pass game has been consistent all year long, Kilgore has been run heavy all season long. I'm not taking anything away from Kilgore. I give an opinion and get blasted.lol Kilgore is a great team, not sure about top 3 but really good. They just lack balance. Which will hurt them sooner or later. Again just my opinion.

Not taking anything from ch they did throw the ball good last night but 2 of their td's was from blown coverage and poor tackling. Just like ch fans said from kilgores first td thats part of the gm. Teams learn from their mistakes and then they go correct them.

As for Kilgore not being balanced 2 of their tds was a passing td. Now why would a team try to throw the football if they don't have to. We throw enough just to keep a D honest.

Kilgore does not fix it unless it is broken..good teams are those that are able to make an adjustment we needed and last night we didnt need to.....if you cant stop the run we are gonna keep doing it..so, how do we stop gilmer?Well,imo you dont...you just try and slow them down and limit their time on the field like we did tonight....but, yes we will need to do a better job at preventing big pass plays...Chapel Hill was a really good team and let us know where we are right now and what we need to work on to continue to get better....they are a very underated team and should do well in the playoffs.....

The last time Kilgore was in the scenario you just created was the Stephenville game in the state semi-final last year. We almost caught up. And we didn't throw the ball that much to catch up.