***Official Smoaky.com UIL Snapshot Day Thread***

Eagleborn

At present time....neither would Marshall.

I believe we will pull ourselves out of this mess before they do.

Jeez.....I hope so.

We $uck right now too Mav. We'll be better by then though and get back to putting beat downs on the lobos, Lions, Mavs and Nacoroaches again..

I don't think UIL gives much thought to whether or not they are separating rivalries. They've done it several times in the past.

I could totally see SS going to the metroplex and MP staying in East Texas if the NE metro needed another school to complete a district.

If they DO split the divisions into districts in 2016....... talk about a major reunion in 5A Division I.

Longview, Texas High, Lukfin, Marshall, John Tyler, Nacogdoches, Pine Tree...... all together in one district for the first time since.....1987. Only Lee would be missing. PT could be on the line of Div I and Div II. Maybe Marshall too. MP could crash the party.

Not a bad setup but I seriously see LV opting out to avoid playing JT in a real game.

Not a bad setup but I seriously see LV opting out to avoid playing JT in a real game.

lol says the fan of the program who pulled out of a series already agreed upon.

Either way, we can find far better programs to play than JT in non-district play.

lol says the fan of the program who pulled out of a series already agreed upon.

Either way, we can find far better programs to play than JT in non-district play.

Sounds like Tyler Lee.....I guess that's a common thing in Tyler *coughs* lol

Other then 2010, when is the last time yall beat Lv while King was coach? :lol:

Never lol

Either way, I like the way that district looks for us...

John Tyler, 10-1-0 in our last 11 games.

Texas High, 9 in a row...11-1 in our last 12 games.

Marshall, 13 in a row

Nacogdoches, 9 in a row

Lufkin, 3 in a row...5-2 in our last 7.

Pine Tree, 3 in a row...10-2 overall.

I'm gooooood with it!

Never lol

Either way, I like the way that district looks for us...

John Tyler, 10-1-0 in our last 11 games.

Texas High, 9 in a row...11-1 in our last 12 games.

Marshall, 13 in a row

Nacogdoches, 9 in a row

Lufkin, 3 in a row...5-2 in our last 7.

Pine Tree, 3 in a row...10-2 overall.

I'm gooooood with it!

Smh....

Other then 2010, when is the last time yall beat Lv while King was coach? :lol:

2010 will last another decade. Even you remember it happening and you're not from LV. The LV fans can't live it down with that 6-1, 7-1, 8-1 count. That 1 just keeps on kicking.

2010 will last another decade. Even you remember it happening and you're not from LV. The LV fans can't live it down with that 6-1, 7-1, 8-1 count. That 1 just keeps on kicking.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Just make sure ya don't lose to Whitehouse. Then you'll be in the same boat

No doubt the level of play in district would be lower in (new) 5A for Longview..... but the atmosphere HAS to be better than it is in their current district.

Playing in a half empty Hanby or Memorial Vs, a packed out PT, Hallsville, Marshall, or Grimm...... no comparison IMHO.

It's not like being in 6A Vs. 5A changes their outcome for the district championship. May as well sell more tickets in the process.

Can't speak for Lufkin's district. I dunno how they show up in that district.

Although....I remember playing Klein Oak....IN THEIR HOME stadium for a first round playoff game and Marshall fans outnumbered them 3:1.

I do know that Texas High still considers the Longview Lobos a big rival. Yes, the Lobos have had the Tigers number in football for several years. However, there are other sports besides football.

Speaking only for myself, I would like to see the Tigers and Lobos back in the same district. They would sure have more fans in the stands then some of the teams both schools are playing now.

No word on how many students are at Texas High this year, but as a whole Texarkana ISD saw on increase.

Bring back the old / big East Texas district, or as close to it as possible.

Dunno...been so long...Andy had 20 losses @ Tatum, 10 to the Bux...nothing will change...cannon fodder

Y'all sure seem to take a lot of pleasure in beating schools in a smaller classification. Don't you have anything better to boast about. Here is a news flash, you are SUPPOSED to beat 2A schools. Your program is one of the best in Texas at any level, always crowing about how you are so much better than schools in which you are double digit favorites in most cases is really tacky. Show some class worthy of your program.

And EVERYONE is at some point someone elses cannon fodder. Do the names Navasota and Liberty Hill come to mind?