"If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it" ..... barry

KirtFalcon

Wonder how many liberals who wanted Obamacare, have actually signed up for it? Seems like since it's such a great deal, they'd drop whatever employer sponsored plan they have, and sign right up.

I'm a betting... they haven't. Course why should anyone at this point... The dems who passed the law isn't going to be on it...

Wonder how many liberals who wanted Obamacare, have actually signed up for it? Seems like since it's such a great deal, they'd drop whatever employer sponsored plan they have, and sign right up.

I'm a betting... they haven't. Course why should anyone at this point... The dems who passed the law isn't going to be on it...

This should be one of the biggest campaign themes in 2014 and 2016. If it's good enough for everybody else, it should be good enough for congress and their staffs. The republicans should never stop hammering this point until congress is forced to sign up.

If you could comprehend what you read I've already stated that I looked into the available plans and it would be no different than what I have with my employer so what would be the point of changing.

To support you man....Can you comprehend that....:lol:

That's because Obama said that if we have a plan, we like it, and it meets federal standards then we can keep it. Looking at the available plans and my income level I would hardly have any change so what we be the point?

Umm, that's NOT what he said. THIS is what he said, over and over and over, and over and....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eezCzrBx-JE

Well, you get the hint.