Waskom @ Hughes Springs - 9-2A Div II District Championship Game

BigDave

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made plenty of sense. You couldn't stop pewitt so how do you figure you'll stop our offense? We run the slot t just as good as pewitt if not better.

yep. Difference between y'all and Pewit is the speed on defense. This week will be the first time waksom has played a team with equal speed on both sides of the ball sinse playing against arps sophomores lol

Remind me again armchair quarterback, how many points did you score against Paul Pewitt, and how many did Waskom? You can spout out how good Paul Pewitt's defense is, but how good is it if Waskom scored what it did and you got a meager 14? You're spouting it out of both sides of your mouth, and one would think you would learn from the EF game last year. Be careful what you wish for, b/c you might have to face Waskom twice before it's all said and done. Best of luck to both of you on Friday night guys.

Read carefully goober. Go back and read what my post was in response to. My post is about the ND HS game. Let me know if you need anymore assistance because you clearly need it.

HS has given up 47 points and WA 124 to the same team's in district... It maybe close at half but HS will wear yall down after half... WA is a quick scoring team and HS likes to hit ya hard and control the clock but they can score quick if need be .. Speed isn't always best though

that's because of the style of offenses and pewit had a bad game against y'all.

It's not yall, as I have nothing to do with Waskom FYI. I'm just an outsider looking in and knew Pewitt had a bad game excuse would kick in. So the more I read, the more Waskom shouldn't even show up on Friday night, b/c Hughes Springs is so superior. This is so funny to read. Waskom has no defense b/c it gives up 34 to a PP team it got 40 against and HS could only get 14. Yes, the Mustangs have the upperhand defensively, but they haven't seen an offense like Waskom, and Waskom hasn't seen a defense like the Mustangs. This equals to what should be one heck of a game.

What about the offense that scored 30+ on y'all! The same one that could only muster 13 on us!

Let me spell this out for you "hsfoolsball" I have not said in any of my post that Waskom's defense couldn't be scored on. I am saying that y'all's defense WILL NOT get another shut out this week.

Read carefully goober. Go back and read what my post was in response to. My post is about the ND HS game. Let me know if you need anymore assistance because you clearly need it.

I didn't ask about New Diana peanuthead! Why don't you answer my question instead of dodging it like George Bush dodged the draft. Sounds like you need the assistance big guy. I bet you like tater tots too.

It's not yall, as I have nothing to do with Waskom FYI. I'm just an outsider looking in and knew Pewitt had a bad game excuse would kick in. So the more I read, the more Waskom shouldn't even show up on Friday night, b/c Hughes Springs is so superior. This is so funny to read. Waskom has no defense b/c it gives up 34 to a PP team it got 40 against and HS could only get 14. Yes, the Mustangs have the upperhand defensively, but they haven't seen an offense like Waskom, and Waskom hasn't seen a defense like the Mustangs. This equals to what should be one heck of a game.

Waskom KNOWS they won't stop HS. They HOPE they can score enough to win. But deep down, they know it won't work out any better than last year. Mustang Thunder at Thunder Ally!!!!! Crankin up that Horse Power this week on them lil wannabe wishers!!!:)

facts

Waskom KNOWS they won't stop HS. They HOPE they can score enough to win. But deep down, they know it won't work out any better than last year. Mustang Thunder at Thunder Ally!!!!! Crankin up that Horse Power this week on them lil wannabe wishers!!!:)

it'll take arp this year

Quit dodging his question peanuthead!(lol)

I didn't ask about New Diana peanuthead! Why don't you answer my question instead of dodging it like George Bush dodged the draft. Sounds like you need the assistance big guy. I bet you like tater tots too.

You quoted my post which asked what was the score of this game. THIS GAME being ND HS. I can't explain it any better. But if your going to post on my quotes, please read them because I'm not interested in your bs about PP HS. I never mentioned that game. You obviously have me confused with someone else. Read before you post.k?

Yes, b/c I'm sure you're a Harvard graduate 1988, and I don't actually have a dog in this fight. Just get a good laugh out of reading your posts. I'm a goober, you're a peanut head, unfortunately sounds like we have something in common. You do have one up on me in how you'll be at this game.

Yes, b/c I'm sure you're a Harvard graduate 1988, and I don't actually have a dog in this fight. Just get a good laugh out of reading your posts. I'm a goober, you're a peanut head, unfortunately sounds like we have something in common. You do have one up on me in how you'll be at this game.

Actually I have to be in Dallas at 7am Saturday morning. I may skip this game. Haven't made up my mind. And for the record, your more of a goober than I am a peanut head. I don't ask the wrong guy questions.lol

Actually I have to be in Dallas at 7am Saturday morning. I may skip this game. Haven't made up my mind. And for the record, your more of a goober than I am a peanut head. I don't ask the wrong guy questions.lol

Since we're keeping this civil, b/c I know we are outside of these threads, I can't keep you two guys together when these threads are going 45 pages and I don't remember which one of you I talked to from one day to the next. That said, You call yourself a fan? You have to go to this one!

Since we're keeping this civil, b/c I know we are outside of these threads, I can't keep you two guys together when these threads are going 45 pages and I don't remember which one of you I talked to from one day to the next. That said, You call yourself a fan? You have to go to this one!

I am definitely a fan. And I may brave that 5-7am traffic. But I have priorities. My daughter has a 8am softball game in Plano. By far more important.lol

And im just picking about the mistaken identity. I have done that too.....like maybe once.lol

Let me spell this out for you "hsfoolsball" I have not said in any of my post that Waskom's defense couldn't be scored on. I am saying that y'all's defense WILL NOT get another shut out this week.

Exactly genius. You said that we haven't faced a good offense this year. Are you saying even a less than average offense can score 30+ on waskom? If so what do you think HS is gonna score on y'all?

I never said it would be a shut out either. I said its gonna be very close.IMO as close as a few points.

Waskom KNOWS they won't stop HS. They HOPE they can score enough to win. But deep down, they know it won't work out any better than last year. Mustang Thunder at Thunder Ally!!!!! Crankin up that Horse Power this week on them lil wannabe wishers!!! :)

After reading all the posts ---again -- this I address. First of all, I am surprised 88, that you have any other life. However, I am pleased to hear of your fatherly dedication. I actually found it challenging to go to my daughters dance, drill, band contests when she was in High School, and the TJC belles. But I did it too.

Anyway - I cannot possibly believe you are the authority on what the kids and coaches in waskom feel deep inside. As a person who has a closer insight to that than you, I believe that they deeply believe they will go to Hughes Springs, rain or shine, and come out district champions. And by golly, they better believe that. Just as the same teenage kids and coaches at HS should believe the opposite. Past shutouts, game comparisons mean nothing Friday night. Both of these teams could have put up 80 to 90 points at times this year. Two teams totally different styles of play. Cant really compare anything, other than Waskom gave up points they should not have done. HS did not. Wont matter. Who gets the L and who gets the W? We will know in about 96 hours from now!

After reading all the posts ---again -- this I address. First of all, I am surprised 88, that you have any other life. However, I am pleased to hear of your fatherly dedication. I actually found it challenging to go to my daughters dance, drill, band contests when she was in High School, and the TJC belles. But I did it too.

Anyway - I cannot possibly believe you are the authority on what the kids and coaches in waskom feel deep inside. As a person who has a closer insight to that than you, I believe that they deeply believe they will go to Hughes Springs, rain or shine, and come out district champions. And by golly, they better believe that. Just as the same teenage kids and coaches at HS should believe the opposite. Past shutouts, game comparisons mean nothing Friday night. Both of these teams could have put up 80 to 90 points at times this year. Two teams totally different styles of play. Cant really compare anything, other than Waskom gave up points they should not have done. HS did not. Wont matter. Who gets the L and who gets the W? We will know in about 96 hours from now!

Your exactly right. I agree completely. But it is fun and makes the week go by a lot quicker when we talk a little smack back and forth don't you think?! Lol