Waskom @ Hughes Springs - 9-2A Div II District Championship Game

BigDave

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally back... Gonna say it one time and that's it, WASKOM BABY!!! WOOOO!!!!! Lol. But on a serious note, the game definitely lived up to the expectation. Both teams played outstanding football! Definitely enjoyed that one! My voice is gone but it went to a good cause lol. Good luck to y'all HS. Hope to see you again in 4 weeks so we can pick up where we left off!

Finally back... Gonna say it one time and that's it, WASKOM BABY!!! WOOOO!!!!! Lol. But on a serious note, the game definitely lived up to the expectation. Both teams played outstanding football! Definitely enjoyed that one! My voice is gone but it went to a good cause lol. Good luck to y'all HS. Hope to see you again in 4 weeks so we can pick up where we left off!

Love it when fans win with dignity. Good luck in the playoffs

Panned out exactly as I had stated. Too much speed on Waskoms part and much improved (where it had to be) on Defense. As good as HS were, they could not stop the mighty Catz from advancing up the field all night long. We scored 40 plus, won by three TDs, tore that might "Tang" D up for yardage up the middle, and did it all in hostile (not all that) territory. All ythis I read from time to time on this thread that we would NOT do. Congrats KJ for surpassing 1400 yards, JuneBug for getting your 1000 (theres still a couple of guys on the 50 yard line looking for their kneecaps after that spin move on the TD run), Mr. Benton ( that blurr wearing #23) surpassing 100 yards up the middle all night) the offensive line that resembled a rugby team in one play in the first half picking up the first down pushing HS D back 8 yards for a first down. Shall I go on. Union Grove, you have not an answer for this "Cat Stomp" you're about to experience. As my T- Shirt reads:

To play us, you have to be GOOD""

To Stay with us, you have to be TOUGH""

To beat us, you have to be KIDDING!!

Outstanding game HS, hope to see you again in the playoffs.

Panned out exactly as I had stated. Too much speed on Waskoms part and much improved (where it had to be) on Defense. As good as HS were, they could not stop the mighty Catz from advancing up the field all night long. We scored 40 plus, won by three TDs, tore that might "Tang" D up for yardage up the middle, and did it all in hostile (not all that) territory. All ythis I read from time to time on this thread that we would NOT do. Congrats KJ for surpassing 1400 yards, JuneBug for getting your 1000 (theres still a couple of guys on the 50 yard line looking for their kneecaps after that spin move on the TD run), Mr. Benton ( that blurr wearing #23) surpassing 100 yards up the middle all night) the offensive line that resembled a rugby team in one play in the first half picking up the first down pushing HS D back 8 yards for a first down. Shall I go on. Union Grove, you have not an answer for this "Cat Stomp" you're about to experience. As my T- Shirt reads:

To play us, you have to be GOOD""

To Stay with us, you have to be TOUGH""

To beat us, you have to be KIDDING!!

Outstanding game HS, hope to see you again in the playoffs.[/quote

Y'all thought olf JB was out of touch and didn't know what he was talking about... All i can say is "How do you like the tast of that crow"? lol

Also, my 20 point prediction was only two points off. We will go a long ways and wish we could play some of the bigger 2a schools! Tatum nor Daingerfield scares me!

Not much of a jingle tonight from jimmythebleep, just choke on your crow before you go to sleep.

LOL....enjoy your success this year. Take baby steps.....win your first playoff game in 20 years and then you can start beating your chest a little louder. I'm proud of what your Wildcats have done this year. I love the whole rags to riches thing. But you got a whole lot of work to do before you want to start classing your self with Tatum and Daingerfield who combined have missed the playoffs 1 or 2 times in the last decade and a half.

Great win Waskom. I'm rooting for ya'll. Really like what ya'll have going on this year.

LOL....enjoy your success this year. Take baby steps.....win your first playoff game in 20 years and then you can start beating your chest a little louder. I'm proud of what your Wildcats have done this year. I love the whole rags to riches thing. But you got a whole lot of work to do before you want to start classing your self with Tatum and Daingerfield who combined have missed the playoffs 1 or 2 times in the last decade and a half. Yeah I don't see waskom and tatum being in the same division anytime soon. We could play in non-district and I don't think we would beat Tatum but we would make a game of it. Tatum is good year in and year out. That's what waskom should strive to do..

Great win Waskom. I'm rooting for ya'll. Really like what ya'll have going on this year.

LOL....enjoy your success this year. Take baby steps.....win your first playoff game in 20 years and then you can start beating your chest a little louder. I'm proud of what your Wildcats have done this year. I love the whole rags to riches thing. But you got a whole lot of work to do before you want to start classing your self with Tatum and Daingerfield who combined have missed the playoffs 1 or 2 times in the last decade and a half. Yeah I don't see waskom and tatum being in the same division anytime soon. We could play in non-district and I don't think we would beat Tatum but we would make a game of it. Tatum is good year in and year out. That's what waskom should strive to do..

sorry didn't mean to combine those lol.

Good job Waskom. HS had No Answer... HS played hard and never gave up played to the end. HS need to mix it up a little more ..Run Run Run not working time to make adjustments. Hint Hint look at 4 quarter passed and looked good and had some success dont be so predictable. there again congratulations to Waskom. Good job

LOL....enjoy your success this year. Take baby steps.....win your first playoff game in 20 years and then you can start beating your chest a little louder. I'm proud of what your Wildcats have done this year. I love the whole rags to riches thing. But you got a whole lot of work to do before you want to start classing your self with Tatum and Daingerfield who combined have missed the playoffs 1 or 2 times in the last decade and a half.

Tatum, I'm not a fan of either one of these teams, but why don't you worry about your own team and let Waskom do what it wants. All the garbage they've had to hear the last two weeks about how they weren't in Hughes Springs' league and you don't want them to get excited. I think Wildcat fans are being rather tame and respectful, b/c if the shoe was on the other foot, I can guarantee you the Hughes Springs fans would be loud and continuing to toot their own horns. They're not in your league either, we get it Tatum.