Waskom @ Hughes Springs - 9-2A Div II District Championship Game

BigDave

Nobody has to eat crow it was a good game and I never thought we had the game put away until I knew we where over three TD up. HS has a good team and we may meet again goodnight from a pooped Wild

Respectfully disagree, as a couple of posters on here need to eat it, and a lot of it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tatum, I'm not a fan of either one of these teams, but why don't you worry about your own team and let Waskom do what it wants. All the garbage they've had to hear the last two weeks about how they weren't in Hughes Springs' league and you don't want them to get excited. I think Wildcat fans are being rather tame and respectful, b/c if the shoe was on the other foot, I can guarantee you the Hughes Springs fans would be loud and continuing to toot their own horns. They're not in your league either, we get it Tatum.

+1

Respectfully disagree, as a couple of posters on here need to eat it, and a lot of it.

LMABO twice! I think that was written for somebody that has a sharp wit and a knack for grabbing photos and pasting them at blazing speed. And- for another with an intolerable hairdoo. Too bad he can post trash faster than the HS defense could run! Couldn't resist that! LOL Good luck to all the teams in this district!

Y'all thought olf JB was out of touch and didn't know what he was talking about... All i can say is "How do you like the tast of that crow"? lol

Also, my 20 point prediction was only two points off. We will go a long ways and wish we could play some of the bigger 2a schools! Tatum nor Daingerfield scares me!

Not much of a jingle tonight from jimmythebleep, just choke on your crow before you go to sleep.[ /quote]

:)

Hey Wild, I wanted to get over and speak to you and Buddy Garrity but there were too many people between us. As you two are born and bred Waskom faithful, just want to offer my congratulations to you. You all deserve the wins. You have gone through the bad times and stayed true. I am proud for you.