Elysian Fields @ Paul Pewitt

SteelJacket

Rock sounds like things are tough this year over in EF. I told you, lowman and others a couple of years ago that the tide was turning when other schools in the district started taking transfers..... sounds like the prediction has come true. Best of luck to the SR players and the rest of the team this Friday.

yes you did stinger1!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rock sounds like things are tough this year over in EF. I told you, lowman and others a couple of years ago that the tide was turning when other schools in the district started taking transfers..... sounds like the prediction has come true. Best of luck to the SR players and the rest of the team this Friday.

Sorry Stinger1 but transfers has nothing to do with this years team, well except for some transfers out.....lol.

Jackets, last game of the regular season, no reason not to give it all tonight! Y'all still have a chance to get in, going to be tough, but nothing good comes easy, so go get it! EF Seniors, it has been a pleasure watching you guys over the years, can't wait to see what y'all accomplish next, Good Luck in all you attempt!!! #79, I hate your season is ending like this for you, but you have had a great high school career and will soon be starting a new one in college, so it's not the end, but a new begining, so proud of you son!

Jackets, last game of the regular season, no reason not to give it all tonight! Y'all still have a chance to get in, going to be tough, but nothing good comes easy, so go get it! EF Seniors, it has been a pleasure watching you guys over the years, can't wait to see what y'all accomplish next, Good Luck in all you attempt!!! #79, I hate your season is ending like this for you, but you have had a great high school career and will soon be starting a new one in college, so it's not the end, but a new begining, so proud of you son!

+1

+1

Nope, I have about 150lbs. on him. You're the biggest thing in blue, I'm the biggest in orange, lol!

Dav, blue don't have you by much he is just a little taller..lol

Good luck to both teams, the bears will be going south to see if we can throw a monkey wrench in things..

Sorry Stinger1 but transfers has nothing to do with this years team, well except for some transfers out.....lol.

Man SJ Every school needs a few transfers (in) just ask Tatum or Gilmer....LOL. Hate to hear that about the ones leaving......Good luck tonight GO EF.

+10