Elysian Fields @ Paul Pewitt

SteelJacket

EF needs to win this game to avoid having the worst record since the 92 season when they were 3-7.

I bet money that 92 didnt play 4 teams that at some point in the preseason or season were ranked in the top ten !!!! All the fair weather EF fans want to blame the coaching staff etc- Well half of those HATERS had a say so in the coaching search !!! They should hve got off ther rears an hired the man before MAY and he hired the rest of his staff all the way up into the summer !!! Just like all these SENIORS half of them already quit in their minds!!! I get so tired of the belly aching. One of the ones who hate the most has a kid out there giving half hearted effort !!! Thats not my opinion thats on FILM !!! Thats OK-- because All those front running haters in the stands when it gets turned around - will be the first ones to standing up with high fives, handshakes and hugs !!!! I dont say anything on here that i wont say to someones face. DONT BE A FRONT RUNNER, DONT BE A HATER, DONT HAVE A DOUBLE STANDARD !!! I get sick of hearing the bull and belly aching

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is not the seniors. They have always won ballgames. They have more heart than anybody on the team. The younger kids are the ones that don't care. Our problem is TURNOVERS 3 to 6 a game. Game after game.You cannot win ball games doing that against the teams we play. We will get beat every time.

Cody is right. Without Norman, Jet, Wall, Davis, Simmons, Holcomb, next year is going to be pretty tuff. I think most of those games have started or been on varsity for 40 plus games. The problem is not the seniors.

These younger kids are in the same position as the seniors now were in and they to had to grow so let's watch these kids grow and get better think about it its hard to replace Spears, Smith, Macon, Clark, Hall, Barge at the skill position with a bunch of youngsters and 1st time varsity players and not miss a few beats so let's understand that and what we lost last yr cause its in place now just be patient!

Very true. A big change. Doesn't matter if I like Ford as a coach or not. But the problem I have is that he hasn't been given much time to get this rolling. Patton was 4-6 in his first year and led EF to a state runner-up. King was 4-6 in his first year and led EF to a state semi-finalsits. Give everyone some time. The problem that I do have is with the school board. they waited a really long time to hire someone. If they knew that king wasn't coming back then why not have someone waiting in the wings instead of waiting so late?

I wouldn't say we are the most improved. Maybe the most rediscovered. The good thing is that most are underclass men.

How many did Pewitt suit up in the regular season? How many were seniors? How many underclassmen are starting this year?

Very true. A big change. Doesn't matter if I like Ford as a coach or not. But the problem I have is that he hasn't been given much time to get this rolling. Patton was 4-6 in his first year and led EF to a state runner-up. King was 4-6 in his first year and led EF to a state semi-finalsits. Give everyone some time. The problem that I do have is with the school board. they waited a really long time to hire someone. If they knew that king wasn't coming back then why not have someone waiting in the wings instead of waiting so late?

Exactly very good point on the former coaches and from what I understand they had a coach coming in but some unexpected things surfaced so they had to start the search over!

The problem is not the seniors. They have always won ballgames. They have more heart than anybody on the team. The younger kids are the ones that don't care. Our problem is TURNOVERS 3 to 6 a game. Game after game.You cannot win ball games doing that against the teams we play. We will get beat every time.

Im not going to call anybody or their kid out on a public forum but like i said if you want me to say it to your face then im fine with that too. You know who i am.

How many did Pewitt suit up in the regular season? How many were seniors? How many underclassmen are starting this year?

We had 61 come out in the beginning. As far as I know we had only lost 2 that were on Varsity and one of those is back as of last Friday and we gained one who moved back into town(he doesn't start or play much for those conspiracy theorist, although he used too).

I bet they r just typical bees alot of buzz but not much of a sting!

Them Wildcats prevailed this year, but them and their daddys, and granddaddys still finding and picking stingers out of their rumps from the last 20 years! Probably gonna have a few hoof prints to add to the collection come friday night!