Pick a winner  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Cowboys in a close one
    • Saints in a close one
    • Cowboys in a blowout
    • Saints in a blowout

Jerry doesn't cast a reflection in a mirror

Jerry is only concerned about making money and he does a great job at that and will continue to as long as people keep going to the games and buying their apparel which i stopped doing years ago.

if the Rangers would have been playing a game down in spring training tonight i would have watched that instead. not sure why i keep torturing myself every week watching the Cowboys.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were the retard that said Ryan's looked ridiculous. Well he made the Cowboys offense look inept, and they couldn't even get in a shootout with the Saints. The only one's that looked like retards are Jason Garrett, Monte Kiffin, and Jerry Jones.

Kiffin isn't retarded. He just died 3 years ago and they just keep propping up his body on the sideline lol.

Looks like Jerry picked the wrong scapegoat for last year in Ryan.

How does he operate? 4 yards to Witten.....good lord. Like or dislike Dez, he is one of the best 5 receivers in the league. You HAVE to throw the ball to your best player. It's what you pay the signature players for. And DON'T make that into a anti-Romo rant. That's what you guys usually do. Romo is the LEAST of this team's problems

Big deal he didn't throw an int., but his 42% completion rate with 128 yards passing was horrible. 17 points is all the Cowboys could muster. The Ivy League Princeton genius can't even figure out how to stay competitive. Cowboys supposedly die hard fans want me to be "positive" about my stinking team ? The game that was played tonight was a total disgrace to the Cowboys legacy, and we looked like we should be playing for a top draft pick. This team has to get better, because what I'm seeing isn't acceptable. If anyone is happy with this loss, then go join the Texans fan base. We stunk up Texas Stadium in the late 80's, but guess what ? It brought Super Bowls. I can live with a few horrible seasons, but this isn't cutting it for me. I'm not happy, and Romo et al have proven that they are not the answer. Destroy the team and rebuild, stop paying a decent season with millions for potential.

Big deal he didn't throw an int., but his 42% completion rate with 128 yards passing was horrible. 17 points is all the Cowboys could muster. The Ivy League Princeton genius can't even figure out how to stay competitive. Cowboys supposedly die hard fans want me to be "positive" about my stinking team ? The game that was played tonight was a total disgrace to the Cowboys legacy, and we looked like we should be playing for a top draft pick. This team has to get better, because what I'm seeing isn't acceptable. If anyone is happy with this loss, then go join the Texans fan base. We stunk up Texas Stadium in the late 80's, but guess what ? It brought Super Bowls. I can live with a few horrible seasons, but this isn't cutting it for me. I'm not happy, and Romo et al have proven that they are not the answer. Destroy the team and rebuild, stop paying a decent season with millions for potential.

although i like Witten and several of the others i've been saying for years this core of players will never get the job done. i agree the whole team needs to be destroyed and start from scratch. it may not work but this isn't either

he has to big of an ego. he started out good hiring Jimmy then he thought it was so easy he could do it but refuses to admit he has failed. he has ruined this organization. he has turned me from a die hard fan who use to take it personal when they lost to a person who just laughs at them now. i use to be proud to wear a shirt or cap with Cowboys on it but it's embarassing now.

I'm still die hard, and I still wear my Cowboys gear, but I've lost the strut in my step. I still take it personal, because I love the Cowboys, but I don't care about many of the players. It seems like they're a bunch of scab players, that simply want to pick up a check, and then ride off into vacation sunset. We need a leader on this team, but I'm not seeing any leaders emerge. We all heard Dez Bryant's rah, rah speech in Detroit, but when he doesn't practice for most of the week what does that make me think ? As long as they get their season stats, it's all gravy and moolah from Jerry.

The defense is the worst, but the offense is completely dysfunctional too. You can't tell me a good offensive coach could not get more out of this talent. I just cannot blame this all on the players. I wish Dez and a few more would go postal on the sidelines. Something has GOT to change. We barely had 200 yds of offense. There was one series where we had 3 straight completions & we still had 4th and 3 and had to punt. It's just mindboggling. Never saw a screen, never saw a draw, never saw a slant.......

Kiffin isn't retarded. He just died 3 years ago and they just keep propping up his body on the sideline lol.

Looks like Jerry picked the wrong scapegoat for last year in Ryan.

Then bring back Ernie Zampese smoking his 3 packs of cigarettes to the sideline he's a spry 77. I wouldn't doubt that he could do better than Callahan.

Well no chance for the epic meltdown tonight late!

Why did it take 3 qts for the offensive staff to figure out hey they are pressing Dez with over the top help

So maybe we should

A. Put him in the slot

B. put him in motion

C. Or stack him in dbles set

But hey that makes sense

It's funny listening to the uproar when Tony cannot move the ball. It just adds to the issues that Dallas has. He does not have many games like he had today. It's all of a sudden even worse when he does. Just about every game Dallas has been fairly productive moving the ball. That is the big reason they are winning any games. When that phase fails the team is totally lost.

Well no chance for the epic meltdown tonight late!

Why did it take 3 qts for the offensive staff to figure out hey they are pressing Dez with over the top help

So maybe we should

A. Put him in the slot

B. put him in motion

C. Or stack him in dbles set

But hey that makes sense

exactly.

Rob Ryan obviously knew exactly what they were gonna do & evidently knew they weren't going to make adjustments to it either.

It's funny listening to the uproar when Tony cannot move the ball. It just adds to the issues that Dallas has. He does not have many games like he had today. It's all of a sudden even worse when he does. Just about every game Dallas has been fairly productive moving the ball. That is the big reason they are winning any games. When that phase fails the team is totally lost.

There you go trying to make it a Tony thing again,,,,,edge of being elite ehe ??

Let's be honest:

Hatcher, Lee, Ware and Wilcox out.

They had no chance defensively.

I will be the first to agree with you. However, THIS was the opportunity for the backups to step up and make their mark. THIS was the opportunity for the backups to make a statement that no matter what, they weren't just going to roll over.

Tonight, they did exactly the opposite.

I just read 5 pages of the Cowboys problems and excuses. Not once did anyone say "the better team dominated." "The better DC shut us down."

The cowboy defense was dissected by the Saints offense. 200+ rushing, 400+ passing.

Drew Brees+ Sean Peyton= deadly. Deadly x Hippy Ryan= Championship!!!

I just read 5 pages of the Cowboys problems and excuses. Not once did anyone say "the better team dominated." "The better DC shut us down."

The cowboy defense was dissected by the Saints offense. 200+ rushing, 400+ passing.

Drew Brees+ Sean Peyton= deadly. Deadly x Hippy Ryan= Championship!!!I just read 5 pages of the Cowboys problems and excuses. Not once did anyone say "the better team dominated." "The better DC shut us down."

Yes the Saints are better....thank you Captain Obvious :)

Championship......doubtful

AMEN!!!!!!!!!

I don't really fault this defense. Really it was like 1st stringers for the Saints going against 3rd stringers for the Cowboys. The only problem I have there is the lack of quality depth that the Cowboys have failed to obtain over the years. I'm ticked at the offense. In a game like last night, you have to find a way to score with them. The Cowboys are not playing with 3rd stringers on this offense. When they take Dez away, you need to have a number 2 receiver that can make them pay. Thank you Miles Austin for not ever being able to be on the field, and thank you Jerry Jones for paying him big money to stand on the sidelines. You are having to depend on a rookie in Terrance Williams, who is obviously playing like a rookie sometimes. The coaching and the player acquisition on this team is horrendous. I'm ready to blow it up and start all over. It worked in the late 80's and I'd like to see it happen again!

The Saints did just like several other teams have this season. They went up and down the field. NO different. Dallas' defense is depleted and offense is still limping badly. So why would it be about the Saints?

I don't really fault this defense. Really it was like 1st stringers for the Saints going against 3rd stringers for the Cowboys. The only problem I have there is the lack of quality depth that the Cowboys have failed to obtain over the years. I'm ticked at the offense. In a game like last night, you have to find a way to score with them. The Cowboys are not playing with 3rd stringers on this offense. When they take Dez away, you need to have a number 2 receiver that can make them pay. Thank you Miles Austin for not ever being able to be on the field, and thank you Jerry Jones for paying him big money to stand on the sidelines. You are having to depend on a rookie in Terrance Williams, who is obviously playing like a rookie sometimes. The coaching and the player acquisition on this team is horrendous. I'm ready to blow it up and start all over. It worked in the late 80's and I'd like to see it happen again!

I thought it was established that Terrance Williams is the #2 receiver.