Salado 478

Lago Vista 429

McGregor 408

Troy 408

Cameron Yoe 390

Little River Academy 368

Florence 314

Marlin 237

Salado & Marlin should be gone from this district unless the numbers change more than I believe they will.

I promise you Cameron OyE is not ready for Daingerfield this year. If Cameron wants to win state this year, they better hope tatum makes it to the ship instead of Daingerfield. Daingerfield has 3 times the talent and athletes this year than what they had last year. I promise you if Daingerfield meets Cameron in the state game it will look like Alabama crimson tide playing the maud cardinals..... Daingerfield 105 Cameron 3

I promise you Cameron OyE is not ready for Daingerfield this year. If Cameron wants to win state this year, they better hope tatum makes it to the ship instead of Daingerfield. Daingerfield has 3 times the talent and athletes this year than what they had last year. I promise you if Daingerfield meets Cameron in the state game it will look like Alabama crimson tide playing the maud cardinals..... Daingerfield 105 Cameron 3

Uuum... Tatum and oYe can't meet in the Title game

Tatum has to get through oYe to get to the big dance, but Tatum will not get to see oYe either. Just sayin.

" What you talkin 'bout Willis "?

That's funny because all I've heard lately is that DF is down from last year.

I think it is. Don't have the go daddy from last year. Your o line is not very good at all. Dline is scary though, your LBers are scared themselves and your secondary kinda does what they want. Your QB can sling it. What grade is he in?

If the RW game is all that you saw then you have no ideal, but like everyone else you will see. The QB is a senior, but the backup is every bit as good and sees a lot of action. I have watched every game the last five years and believe me this team is better from top to bottom then last year. I am not going to argue the point because it will do no good, but I do believe that and we will just have to wait and see how it all plays out.