New Boston vs Lone Oak

kooldown54

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conk going to be able to come back ? Hate to lose starters this time of year. Hope he gets well soon.

As long as we can establish the running game it will relieve pressure off of Gladney, if he ends up as quarterback.

The problem I see is if NB knew Gladney was the 2nd string quarterback all year why not give him snaps when games were out of reach?

The LO Qb is a very accurate passer and a strong runner. They have good receivers. The question will be if they will be able stop the run, they have played strong running teams this season and done ok. The question for NB is can their secondary handle a very accurate passer, whether he's in the pocket or on the move. One thing for sure it will be a good game. .

The LO Qb is a very accurate passer and a strong runner. They have good receivers. The question will be if they will be able stop the run, they have played strong running teams this season and done ok. The question for NB is can their secondary handle a very accurate passer, whether he's in the pocket or on the move. One thing for sure it will be a good game. .

The NB defensive line will need to pressure the QB. A few blitzes here and there would do wonders.

Loan Oak beat Clarksville 47 - 35

Daingerfield beat Clarksville 61 - 0

Can NB fans reach a conclusion for next weeks game from this result?

playing the guessing game like that is what gets teams beat. I still go with Lone oak with the win

Great source tells me LO can pass. Alot of screens and such. They don't run the ball that well. I was also told they are not very big and don't have alot of speed. They are however in the playoffs and must be respected. As always the passing game scares me. I don't think their passing attack will matchup with DF

playing the guessing game like that is what gets teams beat. I still go with Lone oak with the win

Man Kev I am glad you got your old name back. That other crapp just didn't look right. LOL. Oh! Where have u been. Were you assamed of your replacement name. I think you waited on DF to stepp up prior to you jumping back on the band wagon. Kev you need to go to the doctor. You have all the symptoms of a fair weather friend. If caught in its early stage you chances of survival are good. LOL