New Boston vs Lone Oak

kooldown54

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be rooting for Lone oak to beat New Boston, only for the reason that it might hush up armchair quarterback braggarts like OLEMAN who basically just copies what he learns about football from all the posts that us Daingerfield boys leave on here. Ya know, we heard all of his garbage last year when we beat NB 35-28 in the playoffs; he and a bunch of other NB fans were saying Mims' run was a fluke, then we beat them soundly this season and heard MORE excuses as to why NB got beat terribly by Daingerfield...oh, well let's see...uhmm the grass was too slippery, or we left our playbook in the fieldhouse at home, or the team all had tummy aches after eating too many hot tamales blaah blaah blaah aahhh phooey!!! Can we get some more cry towels over here for New Boston?

I will be rooting for Lone oak to beat New Boston, only for the reason that it might hush up armchair quarterback braggarts like OLEMAN who basically just copies what he learns about football from all the posts that us Daingerfield boys leave on here. Ya know, we heard all of his garbage last year when we beat NB 35-28 in the playoffs; he and a bunch of other NB fans were saying Mims' run was a fluke, then we beat them soundly this season and heard MORE excuses as to why NB got beat terribly by Daingerfield...oh, well let's see...uhmm the grass was too slippery, or we left our playbook in the fieldhouse at home, or the team all had tummy aches after eating too many hot tamales blaah blaah blaah aahhh phooey!!! Can we get some more cry towels over here for New Boston?

i would like for you to go back and dig up the "EXCUSES" u claim NB made after the game this year. i bet you won’t find many, if any at all! we'll be waiting! BTW, speaking of arm chair QB's, you have 66 post on this whole site, obviously you’re a FNG and was waiting for DF to hit their stride before posting! where you been before now? of course you want to root for LO, because we are the ONLY team in this region that worried you the most, admit it or not, but you know that’s the truth. of course you will not admit it because your pride won’t let you, or you don’t want your humming bird mouth to overload your mocking bird ###. because if and when DF gets beat, you will disappear faster than Obama in the next election! sit back and wait, you will see i am right. in the mean time, I’ll be waiting for the excuses you claim we made. don’t over look the post "most" NB'ers made to DF, congratulating them on the victory, actually admitting we got our @$$'s handed to us, yes, that we did! come-on newbie, let’s get started!

As long as we can establish the running game it will relieve pressure off of Gladney, if he ends up as quarterback.

The problem I see is if NB knew Gladney was the 2nd string quarterback all year why not give him snaps when games were out of reach?

Who needs to practice hand offs?

i would like for you to go back and dig up the "EXCUSES" u claim NB made after the game this year. i bet you won’t find many, if any at all! we'll be waiting! BTW, speaking of arm chair QB's, you have 66 post on this whole site, obviously you’re a FNG and was waiting for DF to hit their stride before posting! where you been before now? of course you want to root for LO, because we are the ONLY team in this region that worried you the most, admit it or not, but you know that’s the truth. of course you will not admit it because your pride won’t let you, or you don’t want your humming bird mouth to overload your mocking bird ###. because if and when DF gets beat, you will disappear faster than Obama in the next election! sit back and wait, you will see i am right. in the mean time, I’ll be waiting for the excuses you claim we made. don’t over look the post "most" NB'ers made to DF, congratulating them on the victory, actually admitting we got our @$$'s handed to us, yes, that we did! come-on newbie, let’s get started!

Actually, Ive been here since back at the first of the season 2012 and I wasn't talking about you Kooldown you've been pretty honorable so far I even wrote you a while back and told you you were okay it was OLEMAN I was talking about becuz he knows nothing about football other than his experience playing fantasy football and playstation 2 I mean.

against who?

W0 - SCURRY-ROSSER 55-21

W1 - @ CLARKSVILLE 47-35

W2 - CADDO MILLS 33-28

W3 - @ PARIS CHISUM 48-14

W4- IDLE

W5- @ KEMP 49-20

W6 - MALAKOFF 45-21

W7 - @ QUITMAN 40-34

W8 - WINNSBORO 20-29

W9 - @ GRAND SALINE 59-12

W10 - EUSTACE 22-26

Look ^^^^^ Lone Oaks played one more good team than NB did.

Don't get me to lieing just looking at passing stats.. It should be a good game, Dangerfield only has alittle under 1300 passing. Just a thought...

Daingerfield has seldom thrown the ball more than a dozen times in a game, especially during district.

I wish they would have thrown more, but Coach has shut it down way early in most games this year.

It is what it is.

Cry towels for Oleman and Koolio

Hahahahaahahahah good one 98crush lmbo love the color of those cry towels for NB Now all we need is a few cargo trucks to haul those cry towels to NB after we give em another stomping. I'm gonna go to the next New Buttston ISD board meeting and put a motion that Daingerfield appropriate the NB fieldhouse and locker rooms and redecorate it in royal blue and white since we now OWN them. We'll make the whole place over, ya know, put in a wet bar and some bar stools, a red velvet lined lounge, big screen TV, surround music system, and make it a place to bring all our girlfriends.

Hahahahaahahahah good one 98crush lmbo love the color of those cry towels for NB Now all we need is a few cargo trucks to haul those cry towels to NB after we give em another stomping. I'm gonna go to the next New Buttston ISD board meeting and put a motion that Daingerfield appropriate the NB fieldhouse and locker rooms and redecorate it in royal blue and white since we now OWN them. We'll make the whole place over, ya know, put in a wet bar and some bar stools, a red velvet lined lounge, big screen TV, surround music system, and make it a place to bring all our girlfriends.

Is it possible that you can quit bleeding all over your posts?

When DF loses out this year in the playoffs just don't join the bandwagon for firing the coach. LOL

Actually, Ive been here since back at the first of the season 2012 and I wasn't talking about you Kooldown you've been pretty honorable so far I even wrote you a while back and told you you were okay it was OLEMAN I was talking about becuz he knows nothing about football other than his experience playing fantasy football and playstation 2 I mean.

Hum! Again. LOL

When DF loses out this year in the playoffs just don't join the bandwagon for firing the coach. LOL

If DF loses in the playoffs, the moving van will be back up to Sardinas door before he gets home that night!

Why would we wanna fire our coach? seems our team is doing quite well AGAIN and we usually go much farther in the playoffs than New Buttston does. Maybe you should fire your coach. Here, take some of these cry towels!!

If DF loses in the playoffs, the moving van will be back up to Sardinas door before he gets home that night!

see another difference between NB and dfield besides the obvious....When people talk about Dfield, they say,"if they lose." when we talk about NB its "when they lose"