New Boston vs Lone Oak

kooldown54

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahaahahahah good one 98crush lmbo love the color of those cry towels for NB Now all we need is a few cargo trucks to haul those cry towels to NB after we give em another stomping. I'm gonna go to the next New Buttston ISD board meeting and put a motion that Daingerfield appropriate the NB fieldhouse and locker rooms and redecorate it in royal blue and white since we now OWN them. We'll make the whole place over, ya know, put in a wet bar and some bar stools, a red velvet lined lounge, big screen TV, surround music system, and make it a place to bring all our girlfriends.

I'm starting to look up to you sir! Throw em all a dad gum cry towel!

This is Daigerfield Holmes! Where all we do is win baby! Again and again and again and again and again....

I'm starting to look up to you sir! Throw em all a dad gum cry towel!

This is Daigerfield Holmes! Where all we do is win baby! Again and again and again and again and again....

Yes siree bob Tiger nation hear our roar!!!! we are gonna do the disco all the way to Cowboy Stadium And I hope we meet New Boston in the playoffs This time I want our Tigers to run up the score up on em No more Mr. Sportsmanship or mr Nice Guy. They're not nice with us when they beat us. I wanna see us win by at least a score of maybe 52-0 preferably 70-0. It's amazing how as soon as Mims juked around those 2 clumsy NB defenders and scored that winning run against NB for that 35-28 finish how soon the handful of NB fans rushed out and said it was a fluke. Most NB fans admitted that Hey Daingerfield is just better than us this year. I mean hey, we were already being nice to go and play against a class 3A team like New Boston anyways right? They should appreciate us for even doing that since NB is scared to play anybody in the 3A category where they belong. I think me and you should mosey on over to NB and count all the kids that show up and put a Freedom of Information Act in at the district office. Let's see if they really have 354 kids like they say OR the 5 or 600 I think they really have. Also, while in NB, I would like to present the handful of NB sore loser people with a 100x100 square foot royal blue cry towel and charge it to the account of the NB Athletic Dept.

Yeahhhh where's all you Lone oak people? c'mon over here. I hope you put up a scrap against NB

Well you've improved a little going from red to blue but do you really believe your posts are that important that you need to apply color? I think not. :o

And New Boston will be just fine this Friday.

Yeahhhh where's all you Lone oak people? c'mon over here. I hope you put up a scrap against NB

. If LO playd the same defense with to many guys in the back/ middle then its over unless they score a lot and quick. They have a wide receiver that sits on the sideline on offense but play him on defense, its touch to understand

. If LO playd the same defense with to many guys in the back/ middle then its over unless they score a lot and quick. They have a wide receiver that sits on the sideline on offense but play him on defense, its touch to understand

well it will not count as a game anyway because New Boston is supposed to be Class 3A so technically it's illegal when your high school has around 500 kids that's not 2A lone oak is truly 2A they don't fudge their enrollment count like NB does and also NB must do their count on senior skip day apparently

well it will not count as a game anyway because New Boston is supposed to be Class 3A so technically it's illegal when your high school has around 500 kids that's not 2A lone oak is truly 2A they don't fudge their enrollment count like NB does and also NB must do their count on senior skip day apparently

i bet you urinate down you leg when you make stupid comments like that, dont cha?

. Lone Oak is a very small poor school the only reason it's in that district it's because somebody let me open enrollment a few years back and it killed the enrollment . if you look at the size of the town when you drive through all the district it's a huge difference

Its unfortunate theres no LO folks here to jaw with!

Lone Oaker here. Lone Oak has a tendency to play really good when they're the underdog and really bad when they're supposed to win from what I've noticed. Don't know much about New Boston besides the fact that they are athletic.

Lone Oaker here. Lone Oak has a tendency to play really good when they're the underdog and really bad when they're supposed to win from what I've noticed. Don't know much about New Boston besides the fact that they are athletic.

Nothing else to know.

well hello finally a Lone oaker, well New Boston used to be a small town in the 80s, they got a new prison out there and several hundred Texarkana families moved out there also so now they are a sizable town which is definitely NOT supposed to be size 2A I used to date several of the pretty NB majorettes/cheerleaders so I am well acquainted. Good Luck against NB tell your friends to come here and debate thanks

well hello finally a Lone oaker, well New Boston used to be a small town in the 80s, they got a new prison out there and several hundred Texarkana families moved out there also so now they are a sizable town which is definitely NOT supposed to be size 2A I used to date several of the pretty NB majorettes/cheerleaders so I am well acquainted. Good Luck against NB tell your friends to come here and debate thanks

The classification size is determined by the a pre-determined number of students. How is NB "not supposed to be size 2A"?

AP Poll for November 11:
Class 2A
School Total Points Prv
1. East Bernard (15) (9-0) 231 1
2. Newton (8) (10-0) 210 2 ...
3. Wall (1) (10-0) 174 3
4. Tatum (10-0) 159 4
5. Cisco (10-0) 145 5
6. Franklin (10-0) 115 6
7. Hallettsville (10-0) 96 7
8. Cameron Yoe (9-1) 58 8
9. Refugio (9-1) 45 9
10. Rogers (10-0) 21 NR
Others receiving votes: 11, Waskom 14. 12, Garrison 10. 13, Cooper 8. 14, Corrigan-Camden 7. 15, Crawford 5. 15, Daingerfield 5. 17, Canadian 4. 18, Scurry-Rosser 3. 18, Denver City 3. 20, Eastland 2. 20, New Boston 2. 22, Sonora 1. 22, Hughes Springs 1. 22, Lago Vista 1.

Lone Oak has a very small town but gets a lot of its school population from transfers. Parents working at L3 in Greenville would rather their kids go here than Greenville who has been 0-40 the past 4 years

Lone Oak has a very small town but gets a lot of its school population from transfers. Parents working at L3 in Greenville would rather their kids go here than Greenville who has been 0-40 the past 4 years

they also let open enrollment a few years ago and had to realignment, and now kids can pay tuition and go. No advantage in the kids as far as sports wise Like they had planned ( but won't admit) there are lots of kids that didn't even play football because of a few reasons which I won't say.