McKinney North vs. Texas High at Lobo Stadium in Longview

eagles67

COMPLETE domination by McKinney North. Texas High down 14-0 at half. Could & probably should be worse. Lack of any consistent offense doesn't bode well for a comeback chance, and defense has not show any ability at all to slow them down. Absolutely a terrible perfomance in the first half (or a great one by McKinney North...depends on your point of view I guess)

Ok I was one who didn't see this come ok I'll admit it a (9-1) for the year so Congratulations. Now on to the MKN game what can I say looking at the game MKN come and just had their way with the Tigers. Texas High could not stop Mr.Joens or the QB, he's WR, TE hell hat's off to the MKN Coaching staff for Scouting report on the tigers. Now with all that said I'm one of the Biggest TEXAS HIGH HOMERS ok it was clear that the tigers was in for a long night with the opening drive by MKN and just in passing gives the Tigers QB off Natchitoches Central and this team is still playing, I'm not putting it on T-High QB play its a team game ok Hell If Barry was not so hard head he would have Started Hunter ALL of last year and we see kids with more comfortable as the QB. BUT give my 10 more kids who have a Heart like (#2 Traeveon Walker) and this team is still playing. Oh PS this was our Time because now that the LOBOS come back and JT all we can say is OUCH!!