Bi-District Waskom vs Union Grove

1WildCat

District 9-2A Div II Champions Waskom Wildcats travel to Hallsville on 11/14 for a showdown against Union Grove. Waskom, coming off of a 10-0 regular season record,averaged 56 points per game, set the single season scoring record, has two 1000 yard rushers, with possibility of four before seasons end. Wildcat pride has returned with a vengence. Good Luck Catz!!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm pulling for the Grove, but I just don't see how they keep this one close. I'm tickled to see them in the show, and I hope they prove me wrong. Hopefully they can use a playoff appearance as a building block to next year. They are probably dropping to the new 2A Division 1, where I could see them being a playoff regular.

Waskom big in this one. They played one of the best games I have seen in years last night against HS. I look for Waskom, HS, PP and ND to make a lot of noise in the playoffs.

Definitely Waskom HS and OPP will make some noise. If ND can get by Garrison then they will be hard to beat also but they gotta get by Garrison first.

District 9-2A Div II Champions Waskom Wildcats travel to Hallsville on 11/14 for a showdown against Union Grove. Waskom, coming off of a 10-0 regular season record,averaged 56 points per game, set the single season scoring record, has two 1000 yard rushers, with possibility of four before seasons end. Wildcat pride has returned with a vengence. Good Luck Catz!!

You may not believe me when I say this bit I am proud of what waskom has done in the last several years and they deserve that district championship! Good luck to you guys.

Here are my predictions for the first round for district 9 2a. ND loses a close one 35-24 to Garrison.

PP wins relatively comfortable 48-31 over Arp

HS wins big 48-7 over Frankston

Waskom wins 63-14 over UG.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN 9 2A!!!

ROLL CATS ROLL!!!!

Lol man jj you really have lost it. It will be waskom by half a hundred easy. Its to bad the Tigers won't get past week one or waskom would put 70 on them.

Good lord 70 on arp? I don't agree. Even being as big a Waskom fan as I am, Arp is playing good ball as of late.

Lol man jj you really have lost it. It will be waskom by half a hundred easy. Its to bad the Tigers won't get past week one or waskom would put 70 on them.

here's a lesson learned for ya. 1 the grove is tough and the qb is a college caliber qb athlete. 2 arp has no fear of anyone come playoff time. You better believe your gonna face us and we are better than you ever dreamed