• Hughes Springs
    • Frankston

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hs enjoys their last playoff win this year.

Not hardly Kevin. Show us that ol clipping. What the Bee writer didn't know is that ol Kevin didn't actually assist in that ONE tackle. What had happen was the REAL tackle took the player out of bounds and knocked Kev off the bench. He Kev didn't even have a helmet on.:)

Not hardly Kevin. Show us that ol clipping. What the Bee writer didn't know is that ol Kevin didn't actually assist in that ONE tackle. What had happen was the REAL tackle took the player out of bounds and knocked Kev off the bench. He Kev didn't even have a helmet on. :)

you know that was almost funny

and it might be funny if that wasn't your only comeback

Hello Frankston fans! Come on out and talk football with us. Now we don't talk much smack or any of that nonsense. X's and O's is what we talk about. ;)

I dont think you are gonna hear much from Frankston. I will you the very little I know. LOL Town is 25 miles south of Tyler. Intersects 155 south and 175 east and west. Lade Ford and Bacon Chev have been there forever. School is doing construction and academically rates good. Used to be pretty good in baseball a few times. No idea about their team now though. Hard to keep up with teams close to me when I am traveling every weekend.

Seeing as how there is nothing to discuss about them, I gotta ask - Did any of you guys in HS ever dream Waskom could have scored 56 points on that defense? And from what I hear, HS came out of the game with even more injuries. Hope the kids can still play Friday, hoping for a sweep this week.

I dont think you are gonna hear much from Frankston. I will you the very little I know. LOL Town is 25 miles south of Tyler. Intersects 155 south and 175 east and west. Lade Ford and Bacon Chev have been there forever. School is doing construction and academically rates good. Used to be pretty good in baseball a few times. No idea about their team now though. Hard to keep up with teams close to me when I am traveling every weekend.

Seeing as how there is nothing to discuss about them, I gotta ask - Did any of you guys in HS ever dream Waskom could have scored 56 points on that defense? And from what I hear, HS came out of the game with even more injuries. Hope the kids can still play Friday, hoping for a sweep this week.

I honestly did not think Waskom would score 56. Funny things can and do happen on any Friday night though. No new injuries. Maybe a tweaked old one but not serious I hope.