Hughes Springs vs. Frankston

Horns85

55 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick?

• Hughes Springs
    • Frankston

Frankston has a dual threat qb. They have 2 wrs pushing 6'5 and one is a true stand out guy that may be a college WR. they run the spread and a 4-3 defense. They will keep the game close for a qtr and a half I think. With Hughes springs loss of its star qb frankston may be tougher to stop than normal. HS not only lost a qb but a standout defensive and with the Indians speed they could make this a game.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Frankston has a dual threat qb. They have 2 wrs pushing 6'5 and one is a true stand out guy that may be a college WR. they run the spread and a 4-3 defense. They will keep the game close for a qtr and a half I think. With Hughes springs loss of its star qb frankston may be tougher to stop than normal. HS not only lost a qb but a standout defensive and with the Indians speed they could make this a game.

I seen some film. I think we will be OK JJ.

They were also 4-6. HS got this!!

Are they starting a football program at NTCC?

One WR is 6'4, the other are 6' or less lol. That kid runs a 4.6, maybe on a good day. Frankston is not fast, and if they looked fast against your team, well I'd hate to be in east Texas playing with your speed.

Frankston will not be able to match up against the run of Hughes Springs, just as they did not match up against Garrison or Arp. I am sure the HS coaches asked for both of these films as part of their trade, it will show a lot of extracurricular hitting after the whistle by the Indians defense. Offensively Frankston seems to sputter and not finish drives, due to penalties and turnovers.

Have EMS on standby... I said Arp could beat PP and I'm fixing to vote for Junebug ....please pray for me

Well, Arp could beat PP. They are fast and have some players back. Hard to say. I want and think PP will control the clock and the ball. So, I pick PP to win.

I am sure Junebug thanks you for your vote of confidence. He was the right medicine for an overpursuing defense. I was a little concerned about him going in to this. He has had some trouble getting loose lately on the other teams.

Well, Arp could beat PP. They are fast and have some players back. Hard to say. I want and think PP will control the clock and the ball. So, I pick PP to win.

I am sure Junebug thanks you for your vote of confidence. He was the right medicine for an overpursuing defense. I was a little concerned about him going in to this. He has had some trouble getting loose lately on the other teams.

Yep, and I didn't even get a thank you from JJ