Jameis Winston being investigated For sexual assault

sawemoff

Florida State QB Jameis Winston -- frontrunner for the Heisman Trophy -- is being investigated for felony sexual assault, TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement and other sources tell TMZ ... a woman filed a sexual assault complaint with the Tallahassee PD on December 7, 2012. She claims the alleged sexual assault was committed with the use of "physical force."

According to the police report, the motive for the alleged crime was "sexual gratification." The alleged victim says drinking was involved before the incident.

The police report says on the day in question, someone called the cops at 4:01 AM. When police arrived, we're told there were photos taken of the alleged victim's injuries as well as physical evidence collected.

According to the police report, the incident occurred in an apartment.

Winston is described in the police report as "muscular" and his demeanor as "polite."

1113-watson-report-doc-launch-3.jpg
Our sources say cops have already interviewed Winston.

As for the alleged offense, it requires proof that the perpetrator penetrated the victim orally, anally, or vaginally.

The investigation is "ongoing" with the police and the Florida State Attorney.

BTW ... the initial police reports lists the suspect's height at 5'11'' max ... Winston is 6'4.' That report also says the suspect has straight hair. Discrepancies aside, we have confirmed with law enforcement sources Winston is indeed the suspect.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/13/jameis-winston-florida-state-quarterback-investigated-sexual-assault/#ixzz2kZdkxwL8

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Typer posted this in another forum, but since it didn't have anything to do with A&M's last two games, figured we'd start clean. And please, Aggies note: this piece is about Jameis Winston, not Manziel.

Was this girl still drunk when she testified? He was polite, but raped her. 5'11 and 6' 4" is a big difference. You know if you're around someone that tall. Also don't see on what planet Winston has straight hair.

Really odd a sexual assault case that they had evidence on is still ongoing after a year?

why is a sexual assault from Dec. 2012 just now being investigated? kinda screams "he is a star now, press charges and see if you can get any money/fame/tv time from this" and I am sorry, my husband is 5'11'' and son is 6'3". the difference in their heights is HUGE! you cannot make that kind of mistake! there is more to this story, I promise and I am betting Jameis is not part of it!

There are some discrepencies that I don't think can be overlooked. 5'11" and 6'4" are big differences. I'd need to know more than what the police report says to form a comprehensive conclusion.

It's part of Nick Saban's grand scheme to help A.J. McCarron win the Heisman. Next week he's going to leak a rumor about Johnny Manziel getting paid to sign autographs.

why is a sexual assault from Dec. 2012 just now being investigated? kinda screams "he is a star now, press charges and see if you can get any money/fame/tv time from this" and I am sorry, my husband is 5'11'' and son is 6'3". the difference in their heights is HUGE! you cannot make that kind of mistake! there is more to this story, I promise and I am betting Jameis is not part of it!

Something tells me that there are many discrepancies. It's nearly a year later and, I place serious faults on the police.

It's part of Nick Saban's grand scheme to help A.J. McCarron win the Heisman. Next week he's going to leak a rumor about Johnny Manziel getting paid to sign autographs.

The sad thing is I would not be surprised if that was true lol.

Hopefully Saban will release McCarron's family after he graduates.

I think Winston's convinced, the whole thing smells like rotten tuna!

It just does not seem right that they let it sot for so long, either he was a suspect or not. Maybe he was somewhat of a person of interest but they did not have enough to charge him with so they were just watching to see if he was accused of anything else in the future.

Since this all sounds fishy (no pun intended), I wanted to throw this out there:

Girls are looking for love with the next big millionaire like money is going to solve all of their problems. They go out, they get drunk, flirt with a football player, hook up, then when it doesn't evolve, they ruin lives. Quincey Carter told me once when he was in Bossier City "Man when I was in Dallas, as soon as I was the starter, the dirty snatch came from everywhere. Those girls wanted love. Not from me, but from the money they thought I had."

Now I am NOT lumping all girls into this category. But seriously, do you think that these girls, for the most part, are unwillingly isolated, drunk, with a football player? I just find it hard to believe. If the girl is a true victim from Winston, then send his to jail. However, too many sketchy details and questionable circumstances if you ask me.

Since this all sounds fishy (no pun intended), I wanted to throw this out there:

Girls are looking for love with the next big millionaire like money is going to solve all of their problems. They go out, they get drunk, flirt with a football player, hook up, then when it doesn't evolve, they ruin lives. Quincey Carter told me once when he was in Bossier City "Man when I was in Dallas, as soon as I was the starter, the dirty snatch came from everywhere. Those girls wanted love. Not from me, but from the money they thought I had."

Now I am NOT lumping all girls into this category. But seriously, do you think that these girls, for the most part, are unwillingly isolated, drunk, with a football player? I just find it hard to believe. If the girl is a true victim from Winston, then send his ###### to jail. However, too many sketchy details and questionable circumstances if you ask me.

Can we say snatch on SDC? HAHA

TMZ reporting a potential cover-up to the Winston case. A lot of grasping for staws, but it did raise my eyebrow to learn the DA is just now hearing about the case due to the TMZ report...

Hard to say cover up when she listed the assailant between 5'9-5'11 while Winston is listed as 6'4 (realistically 6'2 to 6'3 in real life).

I think the police investigated, sent it to the local DA and they initially decided not to pursue. Then later, they passed it onto the State DA.

Hard to say cover up when she listed the assailant between 5'9-5'11 while Winston is listed as 6'4 (realistically 6'2 to 6'3 in real life).

I think the police investigated, sent it to the local DA and they initially decided not to pursue. Then later, they passed it onto the State DA.

Figured it was TMZ trying to increase traffic on their new sports site...

Perhaps. And although a tabloid site, they aren't wrong often.

They aren't wrong often. It may be junk journalism, but they double and triple check sources like any good reporter would do.

The fishing for traffic came from jumping to a cover-up conclusion.