Jameis Winston being investigated For sexual assault

sawemoff

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I love is how loud the crying from some of the smoaky posters were over autograph signing that was never proved, but this thread doesn't even have 2 pages of outrage, and this is SEXUAL ASSAULT we're talking about.

Haha....

Because no one believes this. How many of these investigations and accusations come up every year and get dropped?

Because no one believes this. How many of these investigations and accusations come up every year and get dropped?

Have you read all the new stuff today? It's pretty substantial info. Blood test came back saying the girl wasn't drunk, witnesses and all sort of stuff.

Have you read all the new stuff today? It's pretty substantial info. Blood test came back saying the girl wasn't drunk, witnesses and all sort of stuff.

Read the story today, girl wasn't drunk, who cares?

The witnesses are all in Winstons favor. Everyone is saying Winston has to comment on this, why? If he knows it isn't true why bother saying anything that could be spun around negatively.

The witnesses are all in Winstons favor. Everyone is saying Winston has to comment on this, why? If he knows it isn't true why bother saying anything that could be spun around negatively.

If there was nothing to see, why did the detective try to hush everything up? Seems fishy to me

What I love is how loud the crying from some of the smoaky posters were over autograph signing that was never proved, but this thread doesn't even have 2 pages of outrage, and this is SEXUAL ASSAULT we're talking about.

Haha....

Most on here could care less about FSU or the ACC. This event does not directly affect the teams that are followed on this board.

If there was nothing to see, why did the detective try to hush everything up? Seems fishy to me

The lawyer defending her said he picked the case up because the media had been pushing it. She closed the case herself and refused to work with investigators when the case was fresh. He thought he could stir the pot so he found called her up and is trying to make headlines. Mission accomplished.

That's a far cry from the sentiment going on around here when Johnny hadn't made a statement regarding autograph gate.

That's a far cry from the sentiment going on around here when Johnny hadn't made a statement regarding autograph gate.

Wasn't Manziel suspended because all that turned out to be true? lol Posters on here accusing him of taking money for autographs isn't near as bad as trying to label someone a rapist. Get your ducks in a row buddy. And for the record, most everyone on this board is in Texas. Of course Manziel is going to be a bigger topic here than an FSU QB.

But lets stick to the topic.

Manziel may win another Heisman if this stuff doesn't go away soon. Voters were hesitant with Manziel, but won't tolerate a potential rapist.

This story gets more confusing by the day:

Media announces Winston may be involved

Victim describes assailant between 5'9-5'11

Winston is 6'2-6'4

Local police never file

A year nearly passes before media picks it up

State attorney says they never got the case

Victim's family reports she was swayed to not file

Blood evidence says she was not drunk as first reported

Most of all, DNA evidence puts Winston there

I'm more interested in the potential cover-up than the actual case.

What does her being drunk or not have to do with it? I would think her story would be more likely if she was drunk/drinking.

Nothing, I think her being sober makes it much more unbelievable. These athletes can find girls too easy to pick on a sober girl that wants nothing to do with them. They very well may have had intercourse, but that doesn't automatically mean he forced it.

This story gets more confusing by the day:

Victim describes assailant between 5'9-5'11

Winston is 6'2-6'4

Rape is a traumatic experience, so might be tough to give a coherent statement to police a couple hours later. Plus if she's short estimating the height of someone much taller than herself could be difficult anyway. At 5'10" I think I can pretty easily tell the difference between 5'11" and 6'3", but I'm not so sure about 6'11" and 7'3".