Jameis Winston being investigated For sexual assault

sawemoff

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been "in trouble" since 2 hrs after the incident.

It's just looking worse and worse.

Not necessarily.

We need to hear about the other witnesses who coroborrate the story of Winston. Also need to find out what in hades those detectives were up to and if they crossed ethics.

Hilarious how when this same premise was presented in the Johnny Manziel autograph case, you swore up and down that he was guilty despite NO proof whatsoever. :)

Dude, are you seriously this dense? Why are you trying to equate the Johnny Signature situation to this one? It's apples and oranges. For one thing little Johnny WAS and is guilty. I'm pretty sure everyone on the planet knows that except for you. Now run along and troll somewhere else. :)

Hilarious how when this same premise was presented in the Johnny Manziel autograph case, you swore up and down that he was guilty despite NO proof whatsoever. :)

Dude, you talked plenty smack last year about Hicks and McCoy. Don't be butthurt because someone else did the same thing to your boy. Besides, Manziel was exonerated by the NCAA and is doing well on the field. Put it behind you.

Dude, are you seriously this dense? Why are you trying to equate the Johnny Signature situation to this one? It's apples and oranges. For one thing little Johnny WAS and is guilty. I'm pretty sure everyone on the planet knows that except for you. Now run along and troll somewhere else. :)

You're right. Apples and oranges. Apparently some of us don't take sexual assault seriously ("Nothing to see here, move along") while taking autographs VERY seriously(30+ posts arguing that someone is "guilty" when found clear of all wrongdoing)? Yeah. I love how your morals go completely out the window when A&M comes into the picture. Or was sexual assault always okay to you? :)

Dude, you talked plenty smack last year about Hicks and McCoy. Don't be butthurt because someone else did the same thing to your boy. Besides, Manziel was exonerated by the NCAA and is doing well on the field. Put it behind you.

I think Case McCoy was the "eye witness" in the Winston case. Nice use of the word "butthurt", though. Convenient there's not a brigade of whorns whining about use of that word in this situation, though. :)

what is interesting to me is that when Jameis was basically nobody, the whole thing is apparently a non-issue. now that he is a superstar, this all comes out of the woodwork. his atty was told back in February, the case was closed and now that he is about to be awarded the Heisman it gets opened up again? there is a lot of fishy stuff in this story, a lot!

what is interesting to me is that when Jameis was basically nobody, the whole thing is apparently a non-issue. now that he is a superstar, this all comes out of the woodwork. his atty was told back in February, the case was closed and now that he is about to be awarded the Heisman it gets opened up again? there is a lot of fishy stuff in this story, a lot!

This is just a message board rumor, but I read somewhere that one of the Tallahassee police officers was was apparently bragging to some lady about how he helped save the FSU football team and somebody overheard and turned it into TMZ for reward money. The story is crazy though!

No, htown. It's not. Now, had he allegedly signed a few autographs? WHOOOO This thread would have 40 pages already!

You can't seem to grasp the reason that this incident isn't getting a lot of attention on this board compared to Manziel is because it does not directly affect the state of Texas' football programs, the SEC, nor the Big 12.

Just an update:

The attorney's office has pushed for a 2nd delay needing approximately 2 weeks to decide whether or not to charge Winston. By that time, Florida St will already have played for the conference title and Heisman votes will have been casted.

Maybe I think this is silly but the state attorney needing this much delay seems bleh.

Just an update:

The attorney's office has pushed for a 2nd delay needing approximately 2 weeks to decide whether or not to charge Winston. By that time, Florida St will already have played for the conference title and Heisman votes will have been casted.

Maybe I think this is silly but the state attorney needing this much delay seems bleh.

I think they want to charge him, but they also know if they are wrong and charge him, it will ruin his career and they'll look like huge ####. They want to be 100% sure.

I think they want to charge him, but they also know if they are wrong and charge him, it will ruin his career and they'll look like huge ####. They want to be 100% sure.

Sounds like Brian Banks all over again.