Tatum vs Godley

Tatum_DirtyBird

Ya, Tatum fans have great pride, every now and then too much, but they always call their team great. Evans is an amazing coach. Just because Tatum Smoaky fans think their Tatum team should win state doesn't mean they are truly the best. They always are well coached and play hard. lay off the kids and the coach, or whoever. Call for crow eating, but when a team that lives off speed hasa bad night in the pouring rain, don't start calling for heads, unless you want everything to think you've lost yours

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think his eagles must wear a different color

I think Truthspeaker likes to say all these things but won't go up to a coach and tell them. How about coming to a booster meeting and letting Coach Evans know how you feel?

Marquis, quit running your mouth son.

You're basically calling a bunch of kids underachievers. That's pretty low for a so called adult. Also, pretty crappy to talk about a coaching staff who have done nothing but great things. Everybody has a bad night. It was just Tatums turn. They'll be back.

Call it the way you see it buddy I'll loose no sleep tonight so good night all yall guru's have fun getting that foot out of your mouth it's been fun this year great season eagles.

I think Truthspeaker likes to say all these things but won't go up to a coach and tell them. How about coming to a booster meeting and letting Coach Evans know how you feel?

Marquis, quit running your mouth son.

I stand by my Eagles win lose or draw no matter how bad it is unlike the fair weather former scrubs during their time in school

I stand by my Eagles win lose or draw no matter how bad it is unlike the fair weather former scrubs during their time in school

U are to lol

Good night guys

Lol . Some people need a clue

I think your clue blew right over your head and lets just say with you thats no easy task lol

Goodnight guys and fun im out tell nxt year