Chapel Hill vs Crandall

Stankylegg

Who wins?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which team wins this one?

• Chapel Hill
    • Crandall

I think you, your fans and especially your players will be proud they chose Royse City ISD Stadium. A couple of things, RCISD Stadium is newer than the beautiful complex at Corsicana. RCISD used the same architect and improved on the things Corsicana wished they had remembered or thought of to have at their stadium. Our stadium actually seats 8000, has a 21 foot video/instant replay board. 1200 reserved arm chair seats. New turf was installed this summer. Three radio/tv booths...make sure your local stations call and reserve a booth. Call the stadium manager Nicky Morris. There are reserved parking spaces for a minimal fee. There is NO general parking fee. Access to the stadium is excellent at FM2642 and IH30.

Now the weather is supposed to turn very cold Friday night. We have not completed the dome (LOL), but the friendly folks in Royse City will make sure you receive a warm welcome, plenty of hot coffee, hot chocolate and don't forget the triple cheese nachos! We are experienced at throwing a playoff party atmosphere that we certainly hope you enjoy.

We concentrate a tremendous amount of energy in providing the players an experience they will always remember, without them this game would not be possible.

If I am wrong, I would be very disappointed. But I will not be wrong that these two teams and their fans will be very happy with their experience at RCISD Stadium.

Our community also welcomes you to come early and shop historic Main Street Royse City. A few restaurants that are excellent are Arbeledos Mexican Cafe, Luigis Italian Cafe, The Well Cafe and Coffee Shop, Rice Express, Los Penos Mexican Restaurant, Soulmans BBQ and Dennys. Also there is a Holiday Inn Express for those that want to stay the night. And always the fast food of McDonalds, Jack in the Box, Sonic, KFC, Subway and Quiznos.

We hope we have a big crowd. Both teams are good...they have to be at this stage. Both have tradition and a lot of pride. Congratulations to both teams and I promise the place will be clean and ready for you both.

Good Luck!!

Just by reading this I think I'm going now!! Lol

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you, your fans and especially your players will be proud they chose Royse City ISD Stadium. A couple of things, RCISD Stadium is newer than the beautiful complex at Corsicana. RCISD used the same architect and improved on the things Corsicana wished they had remembered or thought of to have at their stadium. Our stadium actually seats 8000, has a 21 foot video/instant replay board. 1200 reserved arm chair seats. New turf was installed this summer. Three radio/tv booths...make sure your local stations call and reserve a booth. Call the stadium manager Nicky Morris. There are reserved parking spaces for a minimal fee. There is NO general parking fee. Access to the stadium is excellent at FM2642 and IH30.

Now the weather is supposed to turn very cold Friday night. We have not completed the dome (LOL), but the friendly folks in Royse City will make sure you receive a warm welcome, plenty of hot coffee, hot chocolate and don't forget the triple cheese nachos! We are experienced at throwing a playoff party atmosphere that we certainly hope you enjoy.

We concentrate a tremendous amount of energy in providing the players an experience they will always remember, without them this game would not be possible.

If I am wrong, I would be very disappointed. But I will not be wrong that these two teams and their fans will be very happy with their experience at RCISD Stadium.

Our community also welcomes you to come early and shop historic Main Street Royse City. A few restaurants that are excellent are Arbeledos Mexican Cafe, Luigis Italian Cafe, The Well Cafe and Coffee Shop, Rice Express, Los Penos Mexican Restaurant, Soulmans BBQ and Dennys. Also there is a Holiday Inn Express for those that want to stay the night. And always the fast food of McDonalds, Jack in the Box, Sonic, KFC, Subway and Quiznos.

We hope we have a big crowd. Both teams are good...they have to be at this stage. Both have tradition and a lot of pride. Congratulations to both teams and I promise the place will be clean and ready for you both.

Good Luck!!

Good info!

Good Luck!!

Maybe I should have explained more in detail. I have to work Saturday morning and a 2 hr drive back home keeps me from going to the game. I don't doubt the facilities. I've heard many people tell me they are top notch. Perhaps the next time ill be able to see y'all's setup.

Ok ok someone has jokes!!! Lol I was really trying to make it that day man but I was stuck in Lewisville getting my car out of the performance shop. If we are blessed to go to state this year I will try to make it this time my brotha!!!! Lol

Deal but one game at a time. Lets not plan to far ahead and not even make it to state. Lol.

I know minor was offered by cincinatti and ulm. I was just thinking there has got to be a college that could use a kid like black. He is smart, athletic, and from what I can see an all around team player. Friday night I noticed he was the first one to help Bragg out with equipment issues in his helmet. He sprinted on the sideline to get a different snap for brags helmet. It's not a lot but it says it about his character and team attitude

I know minor was offered by cincinatti and ulm. I was just thinking there has got to be a college that could use a kid like black. He is smart, athletic, and from what I can see an all around team player. Friday night I noticed he was the first one to help Bragg out with equipment issues in his helmet. He sprinted on the sideline to get a different snap for brags helmet. It's not a lot but it says it about his character and team attitude

I agree, and his play at QB has improved drastically from last year to this year, and throughout the year this year. He is a great athlete!

FYI

Gabe is 12 receiving yards shy of 1000 yards on the season.

Black is 82 rushing yards shy of 1000 yards on the season.

Black is 267 passing yards shy of 2,500 yards on the season.

I see at least two of these milestone being passed on Friday night.

FYI

Gabe is 12 receiving yards shy of 1000 yards on the season.

Black is 82 rushing yards shy of 1000 yards on the season.

Black is 267 passing yards shy of 2,500 yards on the season.

I see at least two of these milestone being passed on Friday night.

Gabe will get his. a lot more than 12 and black will have 82 by halftime or sooner

The logical answer would be, maybe not because Hornets aren't in 2 round. But also Crandall faced Paris which wasn't as good of a challenge CH was for Athens.

So CH and fans should know after the game!! Lol

Crandall is probly not near as good as Athens. Finishing third behind Kaufman and wills point is not great. Athens beat Kaufman, Kaufman beat Crandall, chapel hill beat Athens. Soooo chapel hill beats Crandall by 40. Lol