Kilgore v Kaufman

DLine06

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the heads up, I might as well not waste my gas driving out to Tyler then. Should we just stop the playoffs now and hand them the trophy. I know they are really really really good...Run down your throat and throw an occasional screen pass. A tremendous Defense, but this game will be way closer then you think. If it were me defending against the Kilgore offense , I would run a 5-3 and have my defensive tackles line up between the gaurds and tackles and dive at Kilgores lineman and cut them to the ground creating a pileup , instead of getting blown off the ball. Use 2 DT to take out 4 OL. Thats how you beat a superior talented team running down your throat. I will be there.

No this game will not be closer than we think. I was at the Kaufman/LE game and this game will be over at half. Nothing against Kaufman but Kilgore can flat play. Kaufman played well Friday and LE played terrible...one of those nights. Kilgore does not have those nights and have more talent than most in Texas. Plus they are well coached!!!

Kilgore will run it down the throat of Kaufman. Kaufman will have no answer as Kilgore will dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. I won't predict a score, but Kilgore wins easily. Sorry, Lions, y'all had a great season, but it will end Friday night.

It will be Kaufman's toughest opponent since Celina 2008 and that one didn't go so well. Kilgore, Gilmer and Carthage are just so loaded year in and out and with very good coaching. We did play Fairfield in a scrimmage this year so we have seen a dominating team but not live for 4quarters. Its hard to smack talk when your realistically a 40pt underdog. I'll just say we are glad to play a team of this caliber (maybe not this round)but it will show us what it takes to get to play in December.

It will be Kaufman's toughest opponent since Celina 2008 and that one didn't go so well. Kilgore, Gilmer and Carthage are just so loaded year in and out and with very good coaching. We did play Fairfield in a scrimmage this year so we have seen a dominating team but not live for 4quarters. Its hard to smack talk when your realistically a 40pt underdog. I'll just say we are glad to play a team of this caliber (maybe not this round)but it will show us what it takes to get to play in December.

Dang, that sounds like the Pitt/Gilmer game.

We've been in your shoes before, trust me. In 2007, we were lucky enough to draw 4A #1 ranked Highland Park in the 2nd round. It wasn't pretty. The next year, we drew another state-ranked Ennis team in the 2nd round.... that wasn't pretty either. Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

We've been in your shoes before, trust me. In 2007, we were lucky enough to draw 4A #1 ranked Highland Park in the 2nd round. It wasn't pretty. The next year, we drew another state-ranked Ennis team in the 2nd round.... that wasn't pretty either. Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

That HP game was my last....it was rough...those were grown men

Well I just have to wade in here guy's.I'm reading all how Kaufman is in way over their heads,we are gonna lose by 40,Kilgore is way out of our league... A WHOLE NEW LEVEL.. yeah I guess you're right our little ole boys better just get ready for a good butt whipping ,well this is one Kaufman fan who is gonna step out and say I don't think so.

I've been watching LIONS FOOTBALL for about 25 years and this is the best team I have seen in all that time. We've got plenty of bullets in our gun and if you think they are going to come to Tyler and roll over for big ole Kilgore you got another think coming.

You have an outstanding team, no doubt about it . BIG. FAST. VERY TOUGH DISCIPLINED FOOTBALL TEAM ,everybody knows about Kilgore.

After Friday night , everybody is going to know about Kaufman . Small? Yeah we're small , but not where it counts ... 5 ft. Nothing 100 and nothing, we've got a lot of those on our team. But they play with more heart than any team I've ever seen!! They will not quit , they won't be discouraged and they are coming to play the game of their lives. WIN OR LOSE THEY WILL PLAY TILL THE FINAL WHISTLE AND YOURE GOING TO REMEMBER KAUFMAN VS. KILGORE NOV. 22 2013 ... YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK