DLine06

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kilgore vs Lonestar @ 2 pm Friday in Forney

Heard CH plays same place @ 7

Nice spot.

This Lone star team is interesting. Played in the district with Argyle and Celina, lost to Sanger in pre-district and beat them in the first round.

Scrappy is the word that most describes Kaufman and well coached. We could be 10-0

or 9-1,8-2 most years but we schedule pretty good east tx teams in preseason and usually end up 7-3,6-4 but it sure helps when you get to playoffs.We will be losing some good Srs but we have a lot of the skill players coming back. Hopefully we can have a little more of a competitive dist.with this new alignment.

Congrats to those BULLDOGS !! Great game to watch very proud of our kids they played their hearts out feel really bad for them. A couple of overthrows by our QB I THINK would have made a difference but heavy pressure by the DAWG defense was tough all night.

And your running backs are awfully tough to take down . Only bad call I saw was the fourth down play we came up short on , thought it was a terrible spot. As far as all the holding both teams got away with a lot ... You could call holding on every play if you wanted to hey that's football.

I really thought we had a shot at this one it just didn't go our way..

BUT I KNEW WE WERENT GETTING BEAT BY 40 or 50 !!!!

So eat your words hendersonfan we would have kicked y'all's butt!!!!!

Again good luck to Kilgore the rest of the way ... I'm just curious is that the least points y'all scored this year , thought our D played very well