1. 1. Pick a winner......

• Houston Texans (2 - 8)
    • Jacksonville Jaguars (1 - 9)

If the crackhead aggie hick keeps squab in:

Jags 24, Texans 9

If Case starts:

Texans 24, Jags 17

AFC South Standings Week 11:

Colts 7 - 3.....(3 - 0 Division)....(5 - 2 AFC)

Titans 4 - 6....(0 - 3 Division)....(3 - 4 AFC)

Texans 2 - 8....(1 - 1 Division)....(2 - 4 AFC)

Jags 1 - 9....(1 - 1 Division)....(1 - 5 AFC)

This weeks games:

Jags @ Texans

Titans @ Raiders

Colts @ Cardinals

No faith in either quarterback right now. teams are making halftime adjustments and shutting down Keenum...

That's the fault of the OFFENSIVE staff, not Keenum......evidently the aggie and his staff aren't capable of making the right adjustments to counter those of their opponent......I have a lot of faith in Case, he just needs a better playcaller upstairs......I'm so sick and tired of seeing draws and screens.......

Twitter quote of the night, "I'd rather listen to a Creed album than watch Schaub play."

Also fun is the current back and forth between the Texans oline and the Houston media. A bit snippy between the two sides...

It would be nice if the Texans HAD an O-Line...... :)

Even our "All-Pro" LT is getting lit up like a Christmas tree. Something got lost in the trenches between last year and this year...

Time to look at linemen early in the draft. ..

Newton wasn't any good LAST year, either, but atleast Brown and Myers did a good job......that's gone, now, too......and they don't have much cap room to work with this offseason, either, due to the front office and paying out millions to squab, foster, and cushing.....they need to cut their ties with those three, too.....squab is no good, foster and cushing don't appear to be physically able to play a full 16 game season.......

More fallout from tonight's loss...When asked if he is happy as a Texan, Andre Johnson responds with, "I'm under contract."

When they pull the only QB capable of getting you the ball deep, I'd be unhappy too......the GM and the offensive and special teams staffs have got to be fired after this season, preferably tomorrow morning, if any one is paying any attention from up top......

How do you lose to Oakland and their what string quarterback is he again ? I've picked Houston in most games this year thinking they could somehow come out of their rut. It's become so bad that Pappa John's in Houston has stopped issuing their coupon : "When the Texans win you win. Get 50% OFF your entire order the day after gameday." Now they have a coupon that says 50% off when the Rockets play on Wednesday. The Rockets play almost every Wednesday, so at least I can use that coupon.

Going with Houston - 21

J'ville - 17

How do you lose to Oakland and their what string quarterback is he again ? I've picked Houston in most games this year thinking they could somehow come out of their rut. It's become so bad that Pappa John's in Houston has stopped issuing their coupon : "When the Texans win you win. Get 50% OFF your entire order the day after gameday." Now they have a coupon that says 50% off when the Rockets play on Wednesday. The Rockets play almost every Wednesday, so at least I can use that coupon.

Going with Houston - 21

J'ville - 17

I got a Papa John's mailer Monday and noticed the Rockets change on the 50% off deal...Spending my Thanksgiving break moving into a new house, so I may have to take Papa John up on that offer...

As for predictions, the boo birds will be out in Houston, but I still think the Texans get the win. It will be a low scoring affair, but I'll take Houston 17-14 (Bullock comes through with the game-winner)...

Todays game was simply pathetic. I think they're playing for the #1 draft pick, instead of for a Super Bowl. If they draft Manziel, I think they're making a mistake that early in the first round. Some down here are saying that Schaub, Tate, and Foster will be gone next year. I don't know what the Texans are going to do, but they look like rubbish.

Todays game was simply pathetic. I think they're playing for the #1 draft pick, instead of for a Super Bowl. If they draft Manziel, I think they're making a mistake that early in the first round. Some down here are saying that Schaub, Tate, and Foster will be gone next year. I don't know what the Texans are going to do, but they look like rubbish.

Texans don't need to draft a QB.

I do think they need to change of a coach. This team has no pulse. I look for someone like Gruden or Cowher.

Squab, Tate, Foster, and Cushing should be gone....they have not contributed at all and Tate will be a free agent.....they have a good rookie RB, they can pick up a back up cheap and save some $$$ on the cap.......

Looks like the new GM and Staff will get a great draft pick....... :)