16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Dallas Cowboys (5 - 5)
    • New York Giants (4 - 6)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think his response was a correct one. Dallas won everyone of those games despite of themselves. And they fit the description....WINNERS! :P

No, it wasn't.

He commented that the Giants can't even beat the winners. So I asked, how many 'winners' has Dallas beaten. Every one of Dallas' wins has come against teams with LOSING records....hence, Dallas obviously can't beat the winners wither...hence, his response was not correct.

No, it wasn't.

He commented that the Giants can't even beat the winners. So I asked, how many 'winners' has Dallas beaten. Every one of Dallas' wins has come against teams with LOSING records....hence, Dallas obviously can't beat the winners wither...hence, his response was not correct.

It looks to me like his response was referring to Dallas being the winners. If it was not then it is also true that the Gnats cannot beat winning teams.

My response was better. I am bored with you now. Need to go work.

It looks to me like his response was referring to Dallas being the winners. If it was not then it is also true that the Gnats cannot beat winning teams.

My response was better. I am bored with you now. Need to go work.

Yes, his response WAS referring to Dallas being the winners. That is why it didn't answer my question....because I wasn't asking about Dallas. I was asking about the opponents.

Yes, his response WAS referring to Dallas being the winners. That is why it didn't answer my question....because I wasn't asking about Dallas. I was asking about the opponents.

I think they got it the first time Lobo, they're just jacking with you. lol

And how many of Dallas' 5 wins have come against 'winners'?

They are a big 4-20 against teams with a better than .500 record under Garrett. They do have a great winning percentage against teams that are .500 or less. The Cowboys are at .500 right now, and if the Giants win as I expect with a 36 degree high and a 23 low, they will have the same record as the Cowboys.

They are a big 4-20 against teams with a better than .500 record under Garrett. They do have a great winning percentage against teams that are .500 or less. The Cowboys are at .500 right now, and if the Giants win as I expect with a 36 degree high and a 23 low, they will have the same record as the Cowboys.

Ginats couldn't beat Cowboys once if they playdt two outa three. Cowboys gona get this thing rolling at just the right time and then all you smart-alex gona be own here bandwagening. You'l see so. True storie