Texas Next Head Coach

Coach0001

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think briles would be a great hire. Why would anyone want to stay at Baylor when given the opp at texas. Texas is the cream of the crop of the state and any coach can se that. Trust me, 10 year contracts do not mean nothing in college football. If offered Briles will be wearing the burnt orange next season

Briles has a chance to be a part of something special at Baylor, they are becoming the next Stanford a consistent top national program. Why go to UT if he wins there, and he should, people will say it is only because he is at UT and gets the best players. If he wins at Baylor ,which he is, he is an awesome coach. He is making enough money in Waco Texas to live like a king plus who would want to deal with Austin traffic, and all the weirdos. I think they should keep Austin weird and hire a cross dressing transvestite as HC.

I think Florida would be foolish to fire Muschamp. But if they do I would hope Mack would welcome him back as the DC

I agree that this season is the result of a rash of injuries. But last week, he basically told their fans to go pound sand. He's not doing a lot to keep the fans on his side. Losing to a one-dimensional FCS team is not gonna help.

I think Florida would be foolish to fire Muschamp. But if they do I would hope Mack would welcome him back as the DC

I wouldn't! Because for 'Mack to welcome him back' implies that Mack will be back...and that's not what is needed in Austin!

I've said and thought that all along that given the talent that comes through Texas, that the talent would get even better after we return back to the winning ways...that Chris Petersen would be the right man for the job. And as it stands now he's only getting @ a mere $2 Million a year. He would fit right into the Big XII!

I've said and thought that all along that given the talent that comes through Texas, that the talent would get even better after we return back to the winning ways...that Chris Petersen would be the right man for the job. And as it stands now he's only getting @ a mere $2 Million a year. He would fit right into the Big XII!

NO!

We've already had 1 failed Boise experiment in Austin...Let's not go for another.

NO!

We've already had 1 failed Boise experiment in Austin...Let's not go for another.

Say what you will Lobo...by the way he wasn't Petersen. However...whoever does come in here better be able to match the offensive fire power that makes up the Big XII..week end, week out.

Say what you will Lobo...by the way he wasn't Petersen. However...whoever does come in here better be able to match the offensive fire power that makes up the Big XII..week end, week out.

Well duh, lol.

I still think there are many, much better candidates out there than Peterson...jmo.

LoL give me a break

No, answer the question....Who said Saban was going to Texas?

You need to learn to read Lion. Go back and look at EVERY post that's been left regarding the situation. You'll see that most every comment (with the exception of the known delusional ones) says that it's a realistic possibility and to think otherwise is naive. That is NOT the same thing as saying that Saban is on his way to Austin. Certainly even you know the difference with that.