Texas Next Head Coach

Coach0001

No, answer the question....Who said Saban was going to Texas?

You need to learn to read Lion. Go back and look at EVERY post that's been left regarding the situation. You'll see that most every comment (with the exception of the known delusional ones) says that it's a realistic possibility and to think otherwise is naive. That is NOT the same thing as saying that Saban is on his way to Austin. Certainly even you know the difference with that.

You clearly have Typer blocked. Saban is going to be HC, Briles will be OC, Gus will be DC, and Muschump will be STC.

It's already been inked. The burnt orange dynasty has been established.................

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You clearly have Typer blocked. Saban is going to be HC, Briles will be OC, Gus will be DC, and Muschump will be STC.

It's already been inked. The burnt orange dynasty has been established.................

I didn't say that. LOL. We'll get who we want. Kind of like we do in recruiting.

HOOK'EM HORNS!!!

I'm reading reports that Mack is expected to step down at the end of the season and that Gus Malzahn is expected to be announced as the new coach. Brown has apparently even endorsed him.

Hoping it's just speculation.

This would spell trouble for a lot of teams. Malzahn is a real winner and he could created a powerhouse that would be almost impossible to beat! It's too scary to even think about!

This would spell trouble for a lot of tems. Mlzahn is a winner. He could created a powerhouse. It's scary to even think about!

Well, if it's true then I certainly hope you're right.

LOL

If Texas beats Baylor and OU beats OSU and wins Big XII, do you all still believe Mack Brown needs to be fired

Yes.

Texas was blown out in 2 games against inferior foes. 2 of their wins were on (a) a blown call at Iowa St and (b) just basically luck at WV (both considered "easy" games). They were clearly not on the same level as OSU. A nice turnaround from their season beginning, but IMO Texas is playing a losing hand if they don't shuffle the deck NOW

No facts or figures to back it up but I believe that Mack will go at the end if the season. I have no idea who will take his place especially after the recent AD hire. I was at the Kansas-UT game and all of the talk around the Alumni Center was about Luck being the next AD and we all know how that turned out.

No facts or figures to back it up but I believe that Mack will go at the end if the season. I have no idea who will take his place especially after the recent AD hire. I was at the Kansas-UT game and all of the talk around the Alumni Center was about Luck being the next AD and we all know how that turned out.

What happens in Waco this weekend will go a long way towards determining his future. If Texas gets blown out I'm hoping Mack will gracefully step down. But if Texas wins or is competitive in a loss, I'm thinking Mack will be the coach next year. I have a feeling he'll want one more try at a Big12 title.

Fellas, Mack isn't getting fired, one way or the other. He'll either annouce his retirement on his terms with a nice win over Baylor and a bowl game or he'll annouce his retirement after a loss to Baylor and be given the chance to coach the bowl.

IMO he'll leave in any case and with a retirement speech not a pink slip.

The Saban's have a child that lives in Austin, that is why they are there all the time. Mrs. Saban was helping daughter in law find a house, thus the househunting. Now, does this mean Saban won't go to UT? Nope. Just saying their being there doesn't mean he is taking the UT job.

The Saban's have a child that lives in Austin, that is why they are there all the time. Mrs. Saban was helping daughter in law find a house, thus the househunting. Now, does this mean Saban won't go to UT? Nope. Just saying their being there doesn't mean he is taking the UT job.

You're not suppose to know that! Let us have out fun with the aggies!

What if he beats Baylor but okie still beats Ou (No big 12 title) would that give him a contract extension. On second thought since head to heads means nothing (Aka Ou./kstate last year shared title) would texas shared the big 12 in that case.

If Mack beats Baylor and Okie State wins then they will be co-champions. Okie State gets the BCS due to head to head win, but UT players will replace their Alamo Bowl Championship rings with 2013 Big 12 rings.

but yet A&M gets #### for claiming 2 more Big 12 championships when it should have won the South on its sign = nice

Last time I checked tying for the Big 12 South division is not the same thing as winning the Big 12 Championship.

And if you want to recognize winning your division on your sign it's not my business. I would find it embarrassing personally.

Last time I checked tying for the Big 12 South division is not the same thing as winning the Big 12 Championship.

It's like when you shoot a 3 and it hits nothing but net, BUT doesn't go through the rim! Aggie swoosh! Same thing as claiming big 12 co champs when you really just won the south!