Mart (8-3) vs. West Sabine (10-0) Region III D1

BEVOXII

It has been my experience to know that the more confident a team is, the less talking they do during the lead up to the game. Just an observation here, but I have seen a lot of squawking from Mart to WS but not vice versa. WS will do their talking on the field, jack! Remember the adage "Don't run up the score they may have a team and us not one year and remember it." Well, WS remembers 69-15 last year vividly and have had a year to stew on it. Keep your squawking up, Mart fans! Keep it up, because the more you tell a redneck he can't do it he will split a gut proving you wrong!!!!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been my experience to know that the more confident a team is, the less talking they do during the lead up to the game. Just an observation here, but I have seen a lot of squawking from Mart to WS but not vice versa. WS will do their talking on the field, jack! Remember the adage "Don't run up the score they may have a team and us not one year and remember it." Well, WS remembers 69-15 last year vividly and have had a year to stew on it. Keep your squawking up, Mart fans! Keep it up, because the more you tell a redneck he can't do it he will split a gut proving you wrong!!!!

Seriously, running up the score? You dont know much about Rusty Nail if you say that...you act like we threw the ball 20 times or kept throwing it after we were ahead...what happened last year was not running up the score, that was us running plays and WS not stopping them...

Seriously, running up the score? You dont know much about Rusty Nail if you say that...you act like we threw the ball 20 times or kept throwing it after we were ahead...what happened last year was not running up the score, that was us running plays and WS not stopping them...

You are correct. In NO WAY did Mart run up the score intentionally and I will say that coach Nail and the Mart players were EXTREMELY good sports and very classy. In terms of sportsmanship Mart sets the standard!

Just to let you know, mart fans on here, that ANY responses to ANY of my posts will be regarded as squawking and will be promptly ignored in the order they are received.......

our kids play on the field and us fans talk noise. big tweet i showed you how easy it is watching with you son. so easy a cave man can do it. if mart doesnt win its because their bus broke down and the refs. we really have never started slow as thomas always start fast. he has been under bigtanks wing since he was a baby and listens to his big cousin. friday will be here.

Believe I'll watch Tenaha v. Chilton, then run up to Rusk and catch this game. I always enjoy watching Mart play. Should be a good match up, but I think in the end Mart's big game experience will kick in. West Sabine will by jacked up wanting to do too much, which will lead to mistakes; just another day at the "office" for Mart.