(13-0) Corrigan Camden vs. (13-0) Waskom

CCbulldog

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to Waskom. Team was everything y'all said. VERY underrated defense. Surprised me this game came down to two defenses! #### we didn't get that two pt and maybe send it into OT...but either way, Waskom earned my respect for sure. Definitely will be rooting for them to make it all the way! They deserve it. My bulldogs fought hard all the way till the last tick. #### one of these teams had to go home, both teams were well deserving! Goodluck to Waskom next week, y'all go get em.

Hats off to Waskom. Team was everything y'all said. VERY underrated defense. Surprised me this game came down to two defenses! #### we didn't get that two pt and maybe send it into OT...but either way, Waskom earned my respect for sure. Definitely will be rooting for them to make it all the way! They deserve it. My bulldogs fought hard all the way till the last tick. #### one of these teams had to go home, both teams were well deserving! Goodluck to Waskom next week, y'all go get em.

ty best d we faced all year.

Wow what a game. Came down to a 2 pt conversion. Both teams played very good defensively. Hats off to Waskom kids, good luck next week boys.

But that also was one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen. Corrigan had to have 80+ yards against them.

How good to have a kicker. Instead of having to go for two, and being able to make FGs. Much rather have a steady kicker. Offense sells ticket, defense wins games, but as a rule, special teams will be the difference in two otherwise equal teams.

Congrats Whitney! Looking forward to seeing you on TV a couple more times!

Hats off to both teams. Great game and neither game up. Fought to the last second. My often you get to see two evenly matched teams go at it like that. What an awesome feeling to be 14-0! CC was a dang good ball team. Took eveything we had for sure. Safe travels to both teams and fans. Lets keep it rollin Waskom!

Also, all the derogatory comments toward Waskom that took place, no need for that. We haven't bashed y'all's kids so out of respect don't do it to ours. I understand it wasn't all of you but there are a few. Good luck to y'all next year. Y'all will be competitive again no doubt. Very well could see y'all again.