tazdad1313

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You won on a yellow flag. Congrats!

Again, playoff wins are all that matter. We have 83. New Boston has 14. True story.

That part of it went over his head.

83>14

Just think we will have 70 more playoff wins than NB Friday night.... 70 I tell ya! Let that sink in...

I'll make sure to inform the officiating crews at Mt. Pleasant this Friday.

Maybe they will just call off the game and give it to D.F. because of the amount of playoff wins in favor of D.F. :rolleyes:

Too many people living in the past. Just think some of these people are grown men and women.

Not trying to down anybody just love the site and like to see people talk about there team now. We all have teams that we could go way back and talk about but the truth is it doesn' t matter.

Just because the cowboys were good in the mid 90's doesnt mean they are going to win the superbowl this year. Yea and also albama are going there third straight national title but not.

Lets talk about today or we will talk about our team past and everything will come out of the wood shed

I can see why New Boston hates Dfield.. 2010 , 2012 and 2013 losing in the Quarterfinals to Dfield.. The Lions players & fans have to be like OMG NOT AGAIN

I think you like to build up strawmans.

Anyone that doesn't like inflated ego's of D.F. homers is a hater of D.F. :rolleyes:

This will be the seventh time in four years that Daingerfield has played New Boston.

The average score in the prior six games is 41-28 Daingerfield.

Daingerfield is 5-1 in those games.

New Boston's lone victory came last year in New Boston. 38-37.

Honkeykong you like living the past. Are you still warming up to ask a girl out to the prom? :)

There is a saying: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

(Do you know what movie this came from?)

Too many people living in the past. Just think some of these people are grown men and women.

Not trying to down anybody just love the site and like to see people talk about there team now. We all have teams that we could go way back and talk about but the truth is it doesn' t matter.

Just because the cowboys were good in the mid 90's doesnt mean they are going to win the superbowl this year. Yea and also albama are going there third straight national title but not.

Lets talk about today or we will talk about our team past and everything will come out of the wood shed

Spoken like a person on the wrong side of history. You say we all have teams that we can go back and talk about but that's not true. New Boston's best teams ever are the teams that DF has knocked out of the playoffs the last few years. Bam!

Honkeykong you like living the past. Are you still warming up to ask a girl out to the prom? :)

There is a saying: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

(Do you know what movie this came from?)

Yesterday, today, tomorrow. Same result. DF wins.

If I were you guys, I wouldn't want to talk about the past either. Lol

Funny you bring that up... Maybe someone should upload the video of the bogus holding call the very same game that helped you guys secure the 1 point victory. Even Kooldown will admit to that. Looking back tho, I'm kinda glad y'all got that win. It was Homecoming for NB and I know it was probably the greatest win in the history of NB football. Sorta put you guys on the map so to speak.... "Hey they are in Daingerfields district"

Yall always bring that up. But u never mention that Haskins had 2 touchdowns called back on holding calls also that he was 20 yards past when they called it. Our guy was drug to the ground trying to get to the qb. We also missed 5 extra points. So ill give u ur td and u give us our 2 tds and 5 extra points. So instead of 37-36 NB its 56-43 NB. Works for me!

Yall always bring that up. But u never mention that Haskins had 2 touchdowns called back on holding calls also that he was 20 yards past when they called it. Our guy was drug to the ground trying to get to the qb. We also missed 5 extra points. So ill give u ur td and u give us our 2 tds and 5 extra points. So instead of 37-36 NB its 56-43 NB. Works for me!

Well you got me there.....

Just punt the ball to #7.... Works for me....

And my final thoughts on the game that you guys won... You didn't even know that the UIL called and asked us to throw that game did you? That's cool though, don't want to ruin the regular season win for you guys... In case I forgot to get on here after that game, Congrats on the W....

Wet and cold will be the equalizer this week.

The game will be closer than it should because of that.

Agree/disagree?

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you on that.